Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

RobertJDFL, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
A non-compete clause in a contract potential new employer.
John, Employment Lawyer
A non-compete clause in a contract for a potential new employer. … read more
I want to know about non compete clause in my contract. i am
Ray, Employment lawyer
I want to know about non compete clause in my contract. i am an independant contractor … read more
I am looking for some legal advise on a non compete and non
Loren, employment lawyer
Hi.. I am looking for some legal advise on a non compete and non solicitation agreement with my current employer … read more
I have a non-compete clause in my employment contract in
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi, I have a non-compete clause in my employment contract in Reno, NV. If I resign I cannot take a job in competing business for 1 year. But can I acquire equity in a competing business without holdin… read more
I have questions about a non-compete clause in my contract
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I have questions about a non-compete clause in my contract for work … read more
My question is about non compete clauses. I signed a contract
John, Employment Lawyer
My question is about non compete clauses. I signed a contract that had a non compete clause.I really did not know what I was signing and that is no excuse. I was employed for about 3months, the employ… read more
My son signed a non-compete clause in his employment contract.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son signed a non-compete clause in his employment contract. After four months employment he would like to leave as his company has been laying off fellow employees. He would like to start a similar… read more
I am wondering of the legality of a non compete non solicit
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi, I am wondering of the legality of a non compete non solicit clause in a work contract? If legal, are these even enforced? … read more
I wanted to know a few things about my non-compete clause and
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I wanted to know a few things about my non-compete clause and have someone interpret the language of it… read more
I am looking to check if non-compete clause that I have with
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
HI, I am looking for help to check if non-compete clause that I have with my employer is enforceable in New Jersey if I take a new job… read more
Are non-compete clauses legal in Florida An employment contract
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Are non-compete clauses legal in Florida? An employment contract with a medical group was signed for employment at a particular hospital, (Bay Medical Center), by a resident physician about to finish … read more
I'm an independent contractor and I have a question about
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I'm an independent contractor and I have a question about the non-compete clause in my contract. Is an employment lawyer the best person to contact regarding my questions? … read more
My employer has a non compete clause. One of the firms I am
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
My employer has a non compete clause. One of the firms I am considering is named in the new employees HR package however it wasn't in mine at the time of my hiring in 2010. Their definition of a "comp… read more
My issue is regarding non-compete clauses in employment
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My issue is regarding non-compete clauses in employment agreements in the healthcare field in the state of Hawaii. … read more
I have a question about a non-compete clause in my
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
Hi there, I have a question about a non-compete clause in my employment contract … read more
I signed an employment contract with my employer in August
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I signed an employment contract with my employer in August of 1986. This contract contains a 3 year non compete clause. The company ownership has remained constant over the last 24 years but the compa… read more
I need some consultation on the non-compete clause. The clauses
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I need some consultation on the non-compete clause. The clauses state: 1. Following the termination of my employment for any reason, I will not directly or indirectly, work for a competitor or engage … read more
hi, i am in a contract with a Non Compete clause, I can not
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
hi, i am in a contract with a Non Compete clause, I can not work for the facility they contracted me to work at for one year. I resigned from the company, they sent me a new contract to sign starting … read more