Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am being blackballed by my prev prev employer and I'm a…

Customer Question
I am being blackballed...

I am being blackballed by my prev prev employer and I'm a whistleblower per federal law and my most recent employer is saying I quit when I didn't

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes hr has denbied my unemployement claim and I have ben in contact withmy plant manager on my previous job of 11 yrs

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I madfe it clear i had an employee with hr tha i had an employee harassing me and nothing was done

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/31/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.