Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I Just got fired today for respectfully letting a company I…

Customer Question
I Just got fired...

I Just got fired today for respectfully ***** ***** company I resontly started working for, who claims they are AS9100 certified. (Aerospace standard) that they where not complying with the AS9100 standards and Being a Quality Controle inspector for a few years my self I address ideas on how to improve. Needless to say I got fired There are running with plenty of safety violations and non comfortable methods as well if they were to get audited.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

The HR and a worker, whom in assuming was in charge both let me go in the office room at the same time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What rights do I have? And this is more then kinda a big deal for them not following AS9100 standards. Should I be scared the company will retaliate in any way

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Employment Lawyer: Eric. Y., Esq., Lawyer replied 24 days ago
Eric. Y., Esq.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney and can assist you.

One moment while I formulate my response.

What state are you in?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Arizona