Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Regarding allegations of stealing money in cash registers,

Customer Question
Hi it’s me again...

Hi it’s me again regarding allegations of stealing money in cash registers , my boss asked me to come with witness how can I convince him for one more chance

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes it’s my manager who has adkef me to come

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want this job very badly plz help me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/30/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, unless you can prove to the boss you did not take the money from the register and it was some sort of mistake, they are not going to give you your job back. You can merely ask them to reconsider, but if you cannot prove to them you did not take the money I am afraid that nothing you say to them is going to convince them to give you the job back.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.