Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can you help with Ohio employment law questions? None yet.

Customer Question
Can you help with...

Can you help with Ohio employment law questions?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None yet. It is concerning anonymous complaints. I'm a front line leader and continue to get anonymous complaints.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Complaints seem to come from same few people based on handwriting comparisons and some are racial in nature (ie..."The black manager..."). Yet I continue to get scrutinized even though when polled my team says I'm doing a great job. Its apparent there's a problem. Think i need an attorney.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Employment Law
5/30/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 23 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us?

Referring to someone as "the black employee" or "the black manager" is not necessarily racist if it is done as a descriptive term, so it has to be more than just that to have a claim of racial discrimination