Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Since this person is my uncle, what would happened if I fill…

Customer Question
Since this person is my...
Since this person is my uncle, what would happened if I fill a complaint or something happened to me on the job and sue him?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Employment Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

That doesn't really change the answer here. Just because you are related, that doesn't make the process any different legally.

You are being underpaid legally to be an employee and you are not being paid in the proper way for being an employee. You'd end up having to sue him individually.

Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required after the response I previously provided to you. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care, have a great day and please don’t forget to rate my service.