Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I WARK AT A DOSCTOR'S OFFICE FOR ORE THAN 15 YEARS I A

Customer Question
I WARK AT A...

I WARK AT A DOSCTOR'S OFFICE FOR ORE THAN 15 YEARS I A JEWISH SHE IS SPANISH WITH A USLIM HUSZBAND RECENTLY SHE BECAE VERY HOSTIE WWHEN SHE TALKS TO E SHE IS SING SWEAR WORDS ALL THE TIM TIME

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

OUR OFFICE IS 2 PEOPLE

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

AN I A ASKING YOU AS A LEGAL PROFESSNAL

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Employment Law
5/30/2018
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 19 days ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I am very sorry you had to go through thisWhat outcome do you envision at this point?
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
what legal action can i take yo make her exhibit Muslim attitude to jews?
Is there discrimination at work then?
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
sorry, i am not a millionere
so there is no answer?
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
i said: there is "specific" treatment
I will open this for my colleagues to comment further.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
short of killing everything is goes if you are jew
Tina, Lawyer