Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need help with a warning letter before i sue for

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with a warning letter before i sue for defamation. This is for an individual who has been spreading malicious stories about me within my community. It has affected me enormously and degraded my character in a big way

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington State

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing I want to get a warning letter to her as my first step

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is it for now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/29/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.