Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I wonder if i have a pension with warner lambert co .they…

Customer Question
I wonder if i...

I wonder if i have a pension with warner lambert co .they were located on forest hills rd in loves park IL 61111.. i was employed there around 1976. my name was anne c poulton at that time

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Im only trying to find out if i have a pension with them

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

It was at will and i was an hrly employee

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
5/31/2018
Employment Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I cant open ur msg on my phone. I was going to call u tomorrow to tell u that. This is a better way to communicate. Yes i can wait for an answer
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John, Employment Lawyer

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.

Your best bet at this point would be to contact the Department of Labor - Employee Benefits Security Administration to research the matter. The Department keeps all plan documents and filing and will have the best and probably has a list of pension beneficiaries for the plan. At the very least, they can give you the contact information for the plan administrator who will certainly have that information. It very well be that the plan was terminated/ abandoned and there are funds sitting in escrow for you with the Department or otherwise. You can contact the Department through their website here. https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ebsa/about-ebsa/ask-a-question/ask-ebsa

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation - simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as it is the only way I am able to get credit for my answers (even though the website already charged you, it does not credit me with the answer unless and until you indicate you are satisfied with the answer). If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.