Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I complained to 2 owners where I work about one of the girls…

Customer Question
I complained to 2...

I complained to 2 owners where I work about one of the girls in the office talking to other employees about me. They won’t do any thing about it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I discussed this with both owners and two different managers

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No I work at a car dealership

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/29/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Because of the office girls they are making my time at work stressful. The owners aren’t talking to them. I have complained to the owners before, nothing gets done. Can I do anything about this

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know what they're saying about you?