Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Iam a gay 49 year old male who worked with a straight 20…

Customer Question
Iam a gay 49...

Iam a gay 49 year old male who worked with a straight 20 year old male my boss took the young guy aside and asked him straight out if we were having sex together and kept bringing the subject up

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No I quit my job last Wednesday and have just decided to do something about it I live with the young guy know and he no longer works there either

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No it was a small prestige car yard only 4.employees he last 3 of us in less than a week

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lost

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Do I have a case
5/28/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 24 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Was your former boss spreading rumors in the facility about the supposed affair?

Were you being harassed by your former boss because of the supposed affair?

Why did you quit?

Thank you for your cooperation.