Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I've been employed with the federal government for 24 years…

Customer Question
I've been employed with the...
I've been employed with the federal government for 24 years and in October 2017 the employer has been making the workplace a very hostile environment for me and a few others. I'm being harassed almost weekly and feel that the employer is trying to make me quit my job. I've been building a case against the agency and need to know my legal options.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Employment Lawyer: Eric. Y., Esq., Lawyer replied 28 days ago
Eric. Y., Esq.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney and can assist you.

If you would like to discuss, please initiate the call on your end of the chat. I am available. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I've been harassed for months and trying to keep my job. I want to move forward with having an attorney representing me with harassment and retaliation in the workplace.
Employment Lawyer: Eric. Y., Esq., Lawyer replied 27 days ago

Yes. Sir. I do understand. Unfortunately, I am unable to take any clients as I am currently working as a General Counsel to a corporation in Texas. However, if you go to Martindale.com you can search for a reputable attorney by state, city and practice. You are going to searc for a lobor & employment lawyer. Once you have narrowed down the search filters, you will be given a list of lawyers. This is the website attorneys go to to find local counsel for their clients who are sued in other states and cities. While the contact information will not be shown, you simply need to copy and paste their names onto google and run a search. Their law firm names and contact information will then show up. You should then call a few names form the list and request a consultation. I agree you need an experienced attorney to assist you in prosecuting this case.

I hope this information was helpful. If so, please kindly rate my response on a scale of 3-5 stars. Thank you.