Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I wish to explore my liability about the world of EMS?

Customer Question
I wish to explore...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I informed my supervisor after the incident happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It involves my patient report which was completed by a non crew member

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. I'm not entire sure I understand your question. Can you explain what you mean when you say you would like to "explore my liability about the world of EMS"?

The administrator for my private ambulance company finished a patient report on our computer without my knowledge. He did not ask if he could finish the report not tell me he was doing this. I wish to know ifI am required to report this incident?
computer administrator finished an electronic report. He was not part of the crew that performed the transport.

Thank you. I will have to opt out from this question as I am not confident I can provide an answer. Someone else should be with you shortly.

Best,

Patrick