Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I recently started a job, May 14. on May 24 my boss called…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hello, I...

Second opinion] hello, I recently started a job, May 14. on May 24 my boss called me in and said I wasn't right for the job. Started listing characteristics I don't have??? I was completely blindsided ! I was just getting to know people and get used to things. I hadn't really even talked to him one on one just in meetings??? said I didn't have the qualifications???

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

9 days ???

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union...haven't talked to anybody but him. its going to be a lousy weekend

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Employment Law
5/26/2018
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

In which U.S. jurisdiction were you employed?

Also, you've provided a lot of information, but you haven't asked any question about your circumstances. If you would please ask a specific question, that will help me to narrow the scope of my comments to address your concerns.

Thanks for using Justanswer!