Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Suspended verbal assault not directed at any one. Hr did it.

Customer Question
Suspended verbal assault not...

Suspended verbal assault not directed at any one

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the suspension discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Hr did it

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Uunion was assaulted gby shop stewart

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

3 vandilzem I think I am being accused nasty greeting notes left at main entrance

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/25/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?