Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Infolawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I'm being mitreated in n my workplace by my bosses. I
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Second opinion] I'm being mitreated in n my workplace by my bosses… read more
I am told by other employees that my boss is getting ready
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I am told by other employees that my boss is getting ready to fire me; i haven't done anything wrong or ever been written up by him , he continues to give me more and more work from another employee t… read more
I haven't done anything "wrong" - worthy of termination
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I haven't done anything "wrong" - worthy of termination. My performance metrics are exceeding expectations. I feel my director and my HR is bullying me to sign an MSA… read more
My boss called me yesterday and told me i was being terminated.I
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
My boss called me yesterday and told me i was being terminated. I have never been warned or done anything to be terminated. In fact i worked all over the holidays. is there anything i can do? Am I ent… read more
i am being fired becuase my boss doesnt like me on a personal
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i am being fired becuase my boss doesnt like me on a personal level, is the illegal? I'm in Indiana which is an "at will" state. Does I have any recousre?… read more
What, if anything, can be done about cronyism in the workplace
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
What, if anything, can be done about cronyism in the workplace? It is overwhelming in my workplace. I work for a fortune 500 company, our facility is the largest employer in ~6 counties in a more rura… read more
i was attacked in my workplace by a manager who choked me.
Sam, Attorney
i was attacked in my workplace by a manager who choked me. this was done in front of my boss who is the HR Manager and another manager. The police were not called and both I and the other manager invo… read more
wrongful termination; If my boss encourages co-workers to co
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
wrongful termination; If my boss encourages co-workers to commit a battery towards me, violated workplace smoking law, violates osha law on confined space entry, abuses authority by issuing me job ass… read more
My brother-in-law is being asked to resign, and he hasnt done
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
My brother-in-law is being asked to resign, and he hasn't done anything wrong. In fact he has documentatino on a number of accomplishments. He has been with this large corporation in a management role… read more
If I am being harassed in the workplace by my bosses because
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
If I am being harassed in the workplace by my bosses because of my sexual orientation, what penalties or damages can I seek?… read more
Can my boss legally fire me while being on medical leave or
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Can my boss legally fire me while being on medical leave or when I return for set up failure?? I have been rehired back for 8 mths now and having some stuff going on and I was diagnose with some disor… read more
My boss said that she will fire me because I cant work my
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My boss said that she will fire me because I can't work my shift and that I will not be able to collect unemployment, because I can't work my shift. I am working my shift two days out of the week but … read more
Can I be fired for having anxiety and being unable to work
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Can I be fired for having anxiety and being unable to work one of the posts I'm stationed at? … read more
I was fired from my job for supposedly "undermining the
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I was fired from my job for supposedly "undermining the authority" of my boss. The firing itself consisted of me being screamed at in front of the staff, demeaned and called "a c*nt" (please excuse th… read more
Is there anything that can be done about being fired at a private
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Is there anything that can be done about being fired at a private company. Looks like the company I am at now is cleaning house. 17-18 people fired for things that were done in the past. I know that N… read more
My boss terminated me for two reasons today. No I haven't.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I'm not sure but it was a part time job at the ymca … read more
I was fired after being hospitalized, because my boss wanted
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was fired after being hospitalized, because my boss wanted me to apologize to my fellow employees for my not being there and I refused.… read more
I got fired yesterday due to nothing I have done wrong, the
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I got fired yesterday due to nothing I have done wrong, the doctor is joing with another group, she refuses to pay me my 1% bonus that is owed me, it has been payed for the last 4 years… read more