Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I manage a team of 12 sales reps. Some of them are not working
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I manage a team of 12 sales reps. Some of them are not working as hard as they could. They are new reps and don't have the discipline yet. I would like to require the 4 new reps to be in the office at… read more
Hi, I work for a computer company as sales rep, the sales rep
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Hi, I work for a computer company as sales rep, the sales rep here work as a team (2 people in a team). My partners recently got lay off, with me taking all his work load (no one discuss this with me,… read more
If I leave because of a hostile work environment can I draw
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
If I leave because of a hostile work environment can I draw unemployment compensation? What proof do I need to support a hostile work environment claim?… read more
I am the Chicago Sales Manager for a national corporation.
Employment Lawyer
Employment Lawyer, Attorney
I am the Chicago Sales Manager for a national corporation. I have a team of 5 sales reps selling the designated product in the Chicago area. We have forecasted numbers which I need to meet each month,… read more
If a team lead assigned me a task but I had to leave work for
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
If a team lead assigned me a task but I had to leave work for the day because not feeling sick, is it legal to leave work after notify team lead through email asking to re-assign task to another perso… read more
The company I resigned from because it was a hostile work environ
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
The company I resigned from because it was a hostile work environment and I chose to expose these acts to senior leadership is now attempting to prosecute me for embezzelling money from the company, w… read more
I had an 1099 sales rep that worked for me and was being paid
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I had an 1099 sales rep that worked for me and was being paid a draw on commission. My agreement with the sales rep was that she would get paid commission earned once my company received payment from … read more
I have been at odds with my Sales Managers because I work Outside
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have been at odds with my Sales Managers because I work Outside Sales and I have an Inside Sales Rep that has been doing it for 8 years and I started a 1 1/2 yrs ago. He's been constantly throwing m… read more
My husband works as a sales rep for a large medical device
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My husband works as a sales rep for a large medical device company. The local management team is unethical, incompetant and corrupt in virtually every conceivable way. After following the usual chain … read more
a couple at work has made work horrible. An It manager and
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
a couple at work has made work horrible. An It manager and a CSR rep are having a personal relationship but it's not personal. They kiss, grope each other and let the whole office and production area … read more
Well, I was put on a leave of absence for six months and
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Well, I was put on a leave of absence for six months and told my position would not be available to me if I chose to return. Now, four months in, I see they have put someone in my previous position. … read more
I turned in a two week notice with my employer, leaving because
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I turned in a two week notice with my employer, leaving because of the hostile work environment (I was told not to work out the last 2 weeks). My last (salary) paycheck should have grossed $1,523.07 b… read more
I was working with this company as an outside sales rep. and
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I was working with this company as an outside sales rep. and when they were hiring me they had me sign what they called a contract saying what they would pay me as a salary and what they would pay me … read more
I have recently been fired in an 'at will' state. I have
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I have recently been fired in an 'at will' state. I have documentation of my poor work environment and health concerns over an 12 month period. My question is if I was dismissed for cause, can a subpo… read more
I worked as a sales rep for a timeshare sales co.for a period
Ray, Employment lawyer
I worked as a sales rep for a timeshare sales co.for a period of 45 days. Termination date was the day before Thanksgiving 2011. On date of hire i signed a no compete agreement for a period of one yea… read more
if i left work in the middle of a shift because i was having
INFOLAWYER, Partner
if i left work in the middle of a shift because i was having an anxiety attack and my manager told me if i leave in the middle of my shift that means im quitting, but those were not my intentions and … read more
My husband left his employment as a sales rep. with a company
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My husband left his employment as a sales rep. with a company because they were only paying him commission and it was not enough money to live on. He was working for someone else when he was contacted… read more
I have worked same company years as a outside sales rep. A
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have worked for the same company for 9 years as a outside sales rep. A year and a half ago I was giving an extremely large territory and my company put a lot of stress on me with travel workload etc… read more