Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I was recently terminated from employment as a regional manager
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I was recently terminated from employment as a regional manager in NC from the company that I worked for five + years based on an unsubstantiated and alleged sexual harassment of a new employee. This … read more
My wife and I work for the same corporation, she as a
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
My wife and I work for the same corporation, she as a Regional Manager and I as a Senior Executive Director. She is possibly accepting an employment offer for a competitive company and I am concerned … read more
Yesterday I was terminated from my employer as a regional director.
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
Yesterday I was terminated from my employer as a regional director. The termination reads "Robert's ineffectiveness in the areas of profitabilty and progress failed to meet company standards". I was i… read more
A Board of Directors places an Executive Director on administrative
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
A Board of Directors places an Executive Director on administrative leave (verbally) to investigate a whistleblower claim. The claim has no founding. The Board of Directors has a history of constant c… read more
I was terminated form my job as an Executive Director with
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I was terminated form my job as an Executive Director with a small non profit in December. After a protacted unemployment dispute which I ended up "winning" I received an email from my former board pr… read more
I worked as a Regional Manager in KS, MO, and IL and terminated
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I worked as a Regional Manager in KS, MO, and IL and terminated my employment in April. The employment contract I signed at the beginning of my tenure was 100% commission, with commissions payable on … read more
I was just terminated from my employment today after raising
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I was just terminated from my employment today after raising concerns to executive management regarding aspects of operations that appeared to me to violate the law. (two separate concers, one violati… read more
The CEO/Managing Director of my place of employment told me
Phillips Esq., Attorney
The CEO/Managing Director of my place of employment told me the following TRUE personal information (in confidence) regarding a fellow Coworker of mine: 1) Coworker seems to be untrustworthy 2) Cowork… read more
I was a regional manager with a national company and was terminated
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was a regional manager with a national company and was terminated yesterday for poor performance. This is curious beause no specifics were given and the performance of my region over the past quarte… read more
After nearly 3 years of employment at a regional director
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
After nearly 3 years of employment at a regional director level I was laid off and given only 1 week severance pay. How do I fight for more fair compensation?… read more
I sent my letter of resignation August 5, 2009 at 6 34pm by
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I sent my letter of resignation August 5, 2009 at 6:34pm by email to the HR Manager and Executive Director at the place I was employed. I stated I was leaving the place of employment effective August … read more
Can you cut a salary based on a decrease of responsibility
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, JD and MBA and Masters of Law
I am a Regional Program Director for a company in Ohio that manages group homes, day services, employment, and respite services for people with disabilities. I was salary exempt getting 36,400 a year.… read more
at my last place of employment i was terminated. Why, my employer
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
at my last place of employment i was terminated. Why, my employer said under an investigation by director of nursing, i believe who was in training, said i falsified a document that i gave a patient i… read more
Have a senior Managing Director position at a financial institution and head up a regional
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Have a senior Managing Director position at a financial institution and head up a regional relationship/services management team Americas with over 200 people reporting to me. Am also the global co-he… read more
my wife was just discharged for turning in her manager for
Loren, employment lawyer
my wife was just discharged for turning in her manager for creating a hostile work place , she called human res and 4 others did the same and she got fired. what should we do thanks. she work for this… read more
A manager ( Director of nurses) was terminated. The reasons
Sam, Attorney
A manager ( Director of nurses) was terminated. The reasons for termination were basically " She was mean and unkind to the employee's and disliked.The boss of the director of nurses, had a group disc… read more
Can an employer, in this case our Executive Director, demand
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Can an employer, in this case our Executive Director, demand a staff member attend a "Board" retreat or any other command performance on a Saturday when the staff member of ten years was a Mon. - Fri.… read more
I terminated employment with a non-profit counseling center
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I terminated employment with a non-profit counseling center where I was executive director. I was expected to vacate in a few days. I notified all current clients but I had been out for surgery and at… read more