Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am an underground production foreman with a disability-Complete
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
I am an underground production foreman with a disability-Complete brachial plexus avulsion left arm. I have worked for this company for 13 years. The company has had several positions for advancement … read more
I'm a contractor that works for oil companies through personnel
John, Employment Lawyer
I'm a contractor that works for oil companies through personnel agencies. A local Houston TX agency managed my interview with an oil company who wanted to hire me as a contractor. The agency sent me a… read more
i work for a union electrical contractor, and the general foreman
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
i work for a union electrical contractor, and the general foreman has given his son and sons in law foreman positions, and also has let them get away with many other things that others would not get a… read more
I am a union pipefitter foreman. I have been a foreman for
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I am a union pipefitter foreman. I have been a foreman for Industrial contractors inc. for years. Because of the importance of safety the company is now requring all foremans for the pipefitters, elec… read more
Our company recently learned that an employee we hired, was
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Our company recently learned that an employee we hired, was listed on a Megan's Law registry. Apparently our head chef hired him with this knowledge, but failed to pass the information on to the offic… read more
I am the foreman mother's Construction Company and I
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I am the foreman for my mother's Construction Company and I have an employee who is constantly(5 Years , every job) complaining about their wages and saying that my mother is a cheat and a liar. Can I… read more
I was working as a foreman for a company that did not require
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was working as a foreman for a company that did not require me to drive a class A CDL Rig. I was given a random DOT drug screen and failed. Now there is more to this! I have worked here for 19 yrs a… read more
I worked company that classified me as a General Foreman
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
I worked for a company that classified me as a General Foreman then they changed my classification later to superintendent and did not pay me overtime until around august of 2013. They said the laws h… read more
A union hall told me i could not work for a company that i
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
A union hall told me i could not work for a company that i was employed at as a foreman. Then forced me to work with another company for less wage and now has banned me from the local for not having t… read more
I was recently released from a company during a realignment.
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I was recently released from a company during a realignment. I am a over 40 African American who moved from Washington, DC to Columbus, OH for this company. I was hired as the Director of Human Resour… read more
I work offshore for bp oil company as a contractor. I came
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I work offshore for bp oil company as a contractor. I came out here three years ago with another company and they offered me a job. i recently found out that they do not allow diabetics on their facil… read more
hello, i am a foreman for a painting contractor. the superintendant
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
hello, i am a foreman for a painting contractor. the superintendant for the generall contractor has a nephew working as safety supervisor and in charge of other construction issues, example clean up.o… read more
I work at a local oil/gasoline refinery as a contractor, &
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I work at a local oil/gasoline refinery as a contractor, & when I started, I had to pass a background check. With the current company I work with, that was over 7 years ago. About a year after that, I… read more
I work as a contractor at a major Oil and Gas business. The
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I work as a contractor at a major Oil and Gas business. The "Big" Oil and Gas company approached me and asked me to apply for a posting to work directly for the "Big" Oil and Gas company. I spoke to t… read more
I work as a contractor for a oil comp. through gl nobil denton.
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I work as a contractor for a oil comp. through gl nobil denton. i was told they would no longer have a contract with the oil comp. i was told to find a different comp if i wanted to stay with that oil… read more
I was recently released from my position, and was told the
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I was recently released from my position, and was told the company was moving in a new direction, and would not fight unemployment. They went ahead and fought unemployment stating misconduct,failure t… read more
I work in construction, in Feb this year during a weekly foremans
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I work in construction, in Feb this year during a weekly foremans meeting, the owner of the company informed his foreman (aprox. 15 ) that the regular bonus format in place would no longer happen, ins… read more
A co-worker called our foreman and told him that I was hearing
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
A co-worker called our foreman and told him that I was hearing voices and was going to kill people, this rumor went all the way to the town manager who alerted the police. The detectives did their inv… read more