Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am an employee at the insurance agency as a customer service
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I am an employee at the insurance agency as a customer service in Washington state. We have 2 persons working in this office which is just owner & I. But the owner is not in the office most of times a… read more
I own an insurance agency. My office manager of 16 years really
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I own an insurance agency. My office manager of 16 years really does not want to work; she wants to collect unemployment. She is salaried and I pay her vacations, sick days and 100% of her health insu… read more
I worked at a Dr.s office for 6 years. The 5 out of the 6 years
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I worked at a Dr.s office for 6 years. The 5 out of the 6 years I was yelled at, sworn at and things thrown near me. There was 1 other person that once in a while treated the same. I lost my job last … read more
Six months ago I signed on with an insurance agency to be a
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Six months ago I signed on with an insurance agency to be a sales person. Many forms for many different insurance companies were put in front of me to sign which I did (stupidly). Now I find that many… read more
I recently left my position as an Office Manager at an
John, Employment Lawyer
I recently left my position as an Office Manager at an Independent Insurance Agency and worked there for 10 years. The agency owner and I were business associates as well as close friends during most … read more
I work in the office at an insurance agency managing the
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I work in the office at an insurance agency managing the office (suppies, greeting, phones, email, setting up internal meetings, etc.) and when I started, I was planning on getting my agent license an… read more
Hi, I work for the Johns Manville Corp. There have been ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
Hi, I work for the Johns Manville Corp. There have been many people terminated in the last two years, under what they call excessive or patterned absenteeism. According to Plant Policy we are allowed … read more
worked for a company for twenty five years under their pension
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
worked for a company for twenty five years under their pension plan left and went to work for another company the last 6 years have been trying to get imformation from previous company but they keep p… read more
I worked for a large Insurance Agency for 14 years, became
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I worked for a large Insurance Agency for 14 years, became VP of Personal Lines, was a salaried worker, moved to Beaufort SC 2005, opened a 5th location while still managing the other 4 in Lexington S… read more
i worked at this office for 12 years, then i had a 6 year romantic
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
i worked at this office for 12 years, then i had a 6 year romantic relationship with my boss. He promised i would never loose my job's and he did not care if we get dis-covert, he would protect me and… read more
My wife works for an insurance agency in Meredin, Ct. Early
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
My wife works for an insurance agency in Meredin, Ct. Early last week, she and others at the agency, were advised that they had been purchased by another firm. Several people were immediately let go, … read more
I was working as a producer insurance agency in NJ 3 years.
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I was working as a producer for an insurance agency in NJ for almost 3 years. I worked from home and I have about a $200,000 book of business. The verbal agreement that we had for 3 years was I was pa… read more
I worked for the same Insurance Agency for over 16 years. Became
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I worked for the same Insurance Agency for over 16 years. Became a stockholder , and a vital part of the agency. The majority stockholder who was also an active selling agent, and controlled the accou… read more
For 241/2 years I was employed by Reisert Insurance Inc. The
P. Simmons, Attorney
For 241/2 years I was employed by Reisert Insurance Inc. The last day I was actually in the office and worked was 1-6-10. Due to bad weather I did not go in on 1-7-10. I also called the office manager… read more
I have worked for a national Insurance company for the last
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have worked for a national Insurance company for the last 16 years. I have a home office at my Texas residence. The only thing that the company pays for is the office phone line. Does that employer … read more
57 year old man.. I was in delivery for an office supply store
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
57 year old man.. I was in delivery for an office supply store for 6 years..dealt with an average of 30-40 customers a day..had received 6 customer complaints over the last 6 years regarding my attitu… read more
Someone I worked many years and who was paying me under the
Sam, Attorney
Someone I worked for for many years and who was paying me under the table has decided to 1099. Can they do this, particularly since they don't have my social security number? Also, this individual is … read more
I work under contract and am issued 6 weeks of vacation each
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
Hi. I work under contract and am issued 6 weeks of vacation each year. Last year I was asked to work during weeks I should have been on vacation. Now the company doesn't want to pay me or compensate m… read more