Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I work with a public school system as a school counselor.
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
I work with a public school system as a school counselor. I was offered a better job in a public school system in a neighboring county but I would still be a state employee. The principal of the new s… read more
I work in a public school system, last year my job was abollished
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I work in a public school system, last year my job was abollished so I took a job with the school as a custodian, however in order to take that job I had to bump a lady out of her custodian job. She t… read more
I was currently an assistant teacher in a public school system
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I was currently an assistant teacher in a public school system and accepted a new position as a literacy coordinator on a Save the Children grant accepted by the district. The superintendent has now d… read more
I worked as a of students Public School system I was
Sam, Attorney
I worked as a dean of students for Chicago Public School system I was alleagedly accursed of making sexual comments to a female students. I was fist taken off work without pay for 3 months than I was … read more
I work public school system. The Principal's secretary
RESPONDER9
RESPONDER9, employment lawyer
I work for a public school system. The Principal's secretary provided information to another Organization that I feel violated my HIPPA Rights. Although she did not say specifically what my illness is… read more
I worked public school system as a noncertified state
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I worked public school system as a noncertified state employee years. I had an additional 4 years as a state employee prior to that. I took a new position in the private sector and when I gave my noti… read more
I work as a teacher for a public school system in Florida.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I work as a teacher for a public school system in Florida. I was on FMLA from 11/2011 to 01/2012 (from having spinal ). I have a Medical Certification to return to work with certain restrictions. My t… read more
A person works for a county public school system in Virginia.
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
A person works for a county public school system in Virginia. They are a salaried employee. There job is to support computers in the schools. Their primary duty is to respond to trouble tickets that a… read more
I currently work in a NY School district as a Teaching Assistant.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I currently work in a NY School district as a Teaching Assistant. My job is a non union position. I have a job description that states if I take time off without having accrued time to use (sick/perso… read more
I am trying to assist a young lady who has worked in a salaried
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I am trying to assist a young lady who has worked in a salaried position for five years as a publicist and executive assistant for a small company that consists of her, the company owner and part-time… read more
Hi, I work for Carroll County Public School system, with my
Sam, Attorney
Hi, I work for Carroll County Public School system, with my sister as my supervisor. Lately we have been having personal issues, yesterday I received a letter from her stating that my services were no… read more
Im currently a school administrator in a public school system
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I'm currently a school administrator in a public school system in New Jersey. I was hired from a teaching position in the district to supervisor position, thus increasing my pay as I went from the tea… read more
Have a job in public school system. Witnessed co-worker mistreatment
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
Have a job in public school system. Witnessed co-worker mistreatment of African American children, reported immediately, his behavior continued, reported each time. He then started retaliating against… read more
My girlfriend was up for a job promotion at the local public
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
My girlfriend was up for a job promotion at the local public school where she works, but someone else less qualified got it instead. She was unable to verify this until a few years later. She was told… read more
I was hired for a position with a school system. I was told
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I was hired for a position with a school system. I was told pending school board approval I had the job. The School board decided not to vote on the position until further interviews were conducted wi… read more
I work for a public school system and I signed a contract.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I work for a public school system and I signed a contract. Since last July, I have asked for a job description and nothing was done. Recently, I have taken a medical leave under the Family Leave Act. … read more
I applied fo a position with the school system in which I work.
laborlawyer1
laborlawyer1, employment lawyer
I applied fo a position with the school system in which I work. I was two days ago.I was told that the position was filled a week ago. The announcement for the position came out two days ago. How can … read more
I work for a public school system, and do not hold a teaching
Ray, Employment lawyer
i work for a public school system, and do not hold a teaching certificate. The job for which I was hired did not require it. our whole work unit was abolished in the budget beginning July 1, and six o… read more