Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Marsha411JD, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I was hurt in 2 accidents at work, neither of which were my
Ray, Employment lawyer
I was hurt in 2 accidents at work, neither of which were my fault, and was not offered medical treatment. after the 2nd incident i wrote a letter to my corporate headquarters requesting to be seen by … read more
I hurt my shoulder while in corrections Academy i was hired
Loren, employment lawyer
I hurt my shoulder while in corrections Academy i was hired by them. They did not offer any medical attention as far as workmans compensation and asked me to resign. I ended up having rotator cuff sur… read more
I have a employee get hurt in the work place. he recieve medical
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I have a employee get hurt in the work place. he recieve medical treatment but now refuses follow up treatment. he was not following safe work practices and noew my client want him fired. what can i l… read more
I suffered a work related injury on 04/26/10. I followed the
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I suffered a work related injury on 04/26/10. I followed the company poicy to the "T". I got medical attention, and got a release to return to work,per policy, the following AM. The company is now dec… read more
on March 19,2012, I was in a non-work related accident, which
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
on March 19,2012, I was in a non-work related accident, which resulted in surgery on my left shoulder. I was restricted from returning to work on unrestricted status until June 19th. I kept my employe… read more
I got hurt at work and trying to go back to work my employer
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I got hurt at work and trying to go back to work my employer told me that I could only come back if i did not have any restrictions. Rather then be put permanent and stationary I will try to work , al… read more
I am still under workmans comp. for hurting my back at work.
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I am still under workman's comp. for hurting my back at work. Can my employer fire me or lay me off for being limited on the amount of weight I can pickup? Also if I pickup more weight than I am suppo… read more
In addition to my ongoing issues since I got hurt at work.
Phillips Esq., Attorney
In addition to my ongoing issues since I got hurt at work. I forced my union to file a grievance months ago under just cause because I am the ONLY employee that this district ever tried to fire due to… read more
i recently broke my leg in an accident (not work related).
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
i recently broke my leg in an accident (not work related). the night i got hurt my boss called to tell me they had planned to replace me, and decided to do it now. they offered me a lesser position at… read more
I am on medical leave due to an accident (not work related).
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am on medical leave due to an accident (not work related). My employer has asked me to sign a consent to obtain my medical records. My union representative advised me not to sign. Is there any way m… read more
I hurt my back and neck at work. My neck did not start hurting
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I hurt my back and neck at work. My neck did not start hurting untill a week later. SAIF accepted the claim for my back, but said I have to mail them a letter asking them to accpet my neck problem. I … read more
hi i had an accident at work hurt my back in a fall been off
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
hi i had an accident at work hurt my back in a fall been off work sinces febuary and was dismissed last week can they do that went it was an accident at there work place thanks wendy… read more
i got hurt on my job in washington dc and i was under the doctors
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
i got hurt on my job in washington dc and i was under the doctors orders and my job did not hire me back because i was not in the shape to do the job because of the back pian from were i got hurt at w… read more
My manager hurt his back. Not sure if it is work related.
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My manager hurt his back. Not sure if it is work related. He can't work. What do I do now?… read more
On March 3, 2010 had an accident on job reported on 3rd of
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
On March 3, 2010 had an accident on job reported on 3rd of March at that time I only hurt both knee's and low back ( fall down in snow was walking with stick) thought I'd be all right. On the 5th of M… read more
MY husband was seriously hurt in a work accident. 2yrs ago.....
Ellen, Attorney
MY husband was seriously hurt in a work accident. 2yrs ago..... he returned to work, under light duty... but he is working. The Co. is now closing & reopening in a different name. Will the Co. still b… read more
I hurt my hand on a job location, I filled out the accident
Abelardo Arias
Abelardo Arias, Juris Doctorate
I hurt my hand on a job location, I filled out the accident form, it stayed in first aid treatment, got called into the office and was told that "the company that I was hurt on doesn't want me on thei… read more
I recently got hurt outside of work and it has been effecting
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, JD and MBA and Masters of Law
I recently got hurt outside of work and it has been effecting my attendance to work. The police and medical professionals are involved because I was a victom of an assult. My sick leave record has bee… read more