Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
Can I sue Costco for firing me when they did so as retaliation
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Can I sue Costco for firing me when they did so as retaliation for a letter that I wrote to Corp. headquarters?… read more
I was fired from my job and the reason they gave me, is that
JPEsq, Attorney
I was fired from my job and the reason they gave me, is that a fellow employee wrote a letter to management that she was offened by my vulger language while we were in conversation together. After lea… read more
I was fired from my job a month ago from a public agency.
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I was "fired" from my job a month ago from a public agency. They presented 2 letters to me, one asking me to resigned and the other one firing me. I should pick either one. Their argument was that I d… read more
i got fired from my job they said i backed into a trailer.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
i got fired from my job they said i backed into a trailer. I had them sign a letter i wrote that said i did not hit the trailer and if i did i did not know it, i did not feel it and i did not here it.… read more
I was fired in 2005,they said it was harrassment towards a
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I was fired in 2005,they said it was harrassment towards a former co worker. After being fired, she wrote me a letter saying she was forced to make a statement against me. Do I have any legal rights t… read more
I'm from murfreesboro, Nc I was fired from job wrongful
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hello my name is*****'m from murfreesboro, Nc I was fired from job wrongful terminated at one job Things wrote me up for was wrong .samething keep happen at other jobs to. My last job falsey incus me … read more
I was fired from a job in Austin Texas because of something
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was fired from a job in Austin Texas because of something some one else did at a job. I was told I was in charge of that so that in turn makes me responsible for what someone else did. As it was I w… read more
How do I get a letter that that denied me unmpolayment. Full
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
how do I get a letter that that denied me unmpolayment … read more
I was fired unjustly from my job. no investigations conducted.
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I was fired unjustly from my job. no investigations conducted. i contacted a lawyer (prepaid lawyer) who wrote a letter to the CEO of the company, a lawyer representing the company replied that the ca… read more
i was fired from my job, reason was that they smelled alcholol
INFOLAWYER, Partner
i was fired from my job, reason was that they smelled alcholol on my breathe, i was not test or did they ask me to leave, when call to human resource i told them that i had attended a party the day wh… read more
I was fired Friday from my job with no reason for her firing
Ellen, Attorney
I was fired Friday from my job with no reason for her firing me. I did a great job for this company with the owner telling such a few weeks prior to her firing me. I think one of the reasons for her f… read more
i was fired from my job. my supervisior wrote me up. stating
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
i was fired from my job. my supervisior wrote me up. stating that i was telling a customer that she did not have to have her car fix hear that i will fix it under the table. i am an auto technician fo… read more
1. I FILE MY PAPERS AND I DID FAX THEM TO,THEM THEY SHOULD
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
1. I FILE MY PAPERS AND I DID FAX THEM TO,THEM THEY SHOULD HAVE IT ON THE 23RD OF DECEMBER, BUT THERE TRYING TO TELL ME THEY DID"T REC IT ON TIME. I WAS NERVES AND COULD"T THINK STRAIGHT. EVERYONE MAK… read more
This is what happend to me , i wrote them this letter, please
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
This is what happend to me , i wrote them this letter, please let me know if i have a case -------------------------------------------------- To whom it may concern, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a buye… read more
Can an employer fire an employee for joking that an owner did
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Can an employer fire an employee for joking that an owner did not tip them. If the employee did a great job without any previous bad incident? In this situation the employer/ owner had also been drink… read more
I signed a letter/job offer from a university on April ...
LegalEagle
LegalEagle, Attorney at Law
I signed a letter/job offer from a university on April 17; but I faxed it to them on April 30, 2008. The position starts on August 15. I would like to know whether even if I signed this letter I could… read more
I feel my employer fired me due to personally not liking me
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I feel my employer fired me due to personally not liking me because I did not agree with them on some work related issues and wasn't afraid to speak it. I feel they've been out to get me for a couple … read more
I got fired but my employer did not ask me to sign anything.
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I got fired but my employer did not ask me to sign anything. I asked if I had the option to resign and was told "You don't understand. I'm terminating you." If I didn't sign anything, can I still resi… read more