Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

RobertJDFL, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband was just let go from his job at the end of February.
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
My husband was just let go from his job at the end of February. He was paid his final wages and vacation. The reason for his being let go was "Employee was reduced from the work force due to lack of w… read more
My husband was just terminated from his job. His employers
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My husband was just terminated from his job. His employers reason for terminating him was because he use their internet service. In his empolyers handbook, there is no statement saying that he could n… read more
I was just recently terminated. I never received a legitimate
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I was just recently terminated. I never received a legitimate reason as to why I was terminated. My boss did mention unsatisfactory job performance but never gave any solid reasons or examples. I was … read more
I quit my job because my bosses conduct was beyond reason.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I quit my job because my bosses conduct was beyond reason. She would constantly harass me by intentionally going through my work and finding unwarranted errors. The errors she found would be a write a… read more
I quit my job because of health reasons. The stress at my work
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I quit my job because of health reasons. The stress at my work caused my blood pressure to go high and for my health high blood pressure was not safe. I did not want to end up in a hospital. Can I get… read more
I just got fired from my job never got a verbal or written
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I just got fired from my job never got a verbal or written warning. when I asked why they said they are going in a different direction and I wasnt on board which is not true I wasnt aware I was doing … read more
I quite my job at a local retailer in april and filled unemployment,
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I quite my job at a local retailer in april and filled unemployment, I was denied. The reason I stated for quitting was this; 1) that when the new manager came aboard he reduced my hours from 20 to 10… read more
I quit my job in CT and moved to FL. Reason for quitting is
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I quit my job in CT and moved to FL. Reason for quitting is my husband is seriously ill and was forced to stop working and apply for disability. We were forced to move out of our apartment which was p… read more
I was just recently let go from my job and did not receive
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I was just recently let go from my job and did not receive anything in writing on why and I have never been Written up or spoken to about any other problems. I'm just seeing if this is normal practice… read more
I quit a job in 2008 to go on another job in which did not
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I quit a job in 2008 to go on another job in which did not last a month because of the economy, and was denied benefits. I worked for the first time last feb to march for a total of 5 weeks and was la… read more
My husband was just denied unemployment benefits and the reason
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My husband was just denied unemployment benefits and the reason was because they said he did not have a good reason to leave a prior employer. He left one employer to go to another one (higher pay) an… read more
Hi! I live in Sarasota Fl. In middle of jun I started working
Judith
Judith, Owner
Hi! I live in Sarasota Fl. In middle of jun I started working as a waitress and never got paid by hour. I just quit my job. My employer said if I want to work legally he is going to take 25% from my t… read more
I just quit my job. Is it mandatory for me to go back to
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I just quit my job. Is it mandatory for me to go back to return company property and complete paperwork such as reason for leaving,benefits etc. … read more
A very hard worker just got fired from his job because he was
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
A very hard worker just got fired from his job because he was unaware that he was scheduled and did not show up to work. Normally if an employee did not show up for work, our manager would call them t… read more
I applied for Unemployment compensation after quitting ...
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I applied for Unemployment compensation after quitting my job. The reason i quit was because my employer perpetually asked me to work days that we agreed would be my days off because i did not have ch… read more
I was never really given a reason as to why I got fired. But
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was never really given a reason as to why I got fired. But word is because I was racist because i would not wait on a table with Hispanic men wanting to grope and fondle me.… read more
My fiance and I live in Ohio and he just got fired from his
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My fiance and I live in Ohio and he just got fired from his job. The reason that his manager said he was getting fired was because he was asking for too much time off. My fiance just moved to Ohio in … read more
I recently quit a job because my employer did not give me the
Loren, employment lawyer
I recently quit a job because my employer did not give me the hours as promised when I accepted the position. When I told him I found another job I was still willing to work there until I started my n… read more