Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
employee of 35 years injured, been through the WC gambit,QME-DEU
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
employee of 35 years injured, been through the WC gambit,QME-DEU 28% PPD. Received Stipulations with request for award form today. Have not signed yet. No dispute work related injuries from performing… read more
i am a postal employee that have been fighting the postal service
INFOLAWYER, Partner
i am a postal employee that have been fighting the postal service since 2000. i fell in 1989 and broke my right foot from this injury my back was also injury. in july 2001 the manager sent me for a mr… read more
I have been a contract employee for the USPS (Postal Service)
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I have been a contract employee for the USPS (Postal Service) since October 1995. I have primarily involved in Facilities work. For the last 5 years, I have had a new female supervisor, who has deemed… read more
I am an employee of the postal service. I have been subjected
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I am an employee of the postal service. I have been subjected to harassment by my postmaster for a number of years. Last year I was called the N word by a fellow employee who hates me. He kept his job… read more
I am a female over 40 years of age and an employee of the United
Ellen, Attorney
I am a female over 40 years of age and an employee of the United States Postal Service. Over years of service there have been harassments either through words or actions based on age and/or gender. Th… read more
Im in NE and I have an employee who has been out on WC for
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I'm in NE and I have an employee who has been out on WC for several months now, and we just recently found out (through another employee and not the injured employee himself) that he has moved out of … read more
I am a U.S.Postal employee who has worked for the postal service
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I am a U.S.Postal employee who has worked for the postal service for fourteen years. Recently we went through a bidding process to change routes, if one so desired. I was on route 1 and I bid to route… read more
i am a postal employee. I got injured on the job and have been
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i am a postal employee. I got injured on the job and have been on light duty for 7 years. I have just received a letter saying that as of tomorrow I will be laid off. Can they do this? Do I have to ge… read more
I am a former Postal Service employee with 16+ years of service.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I am a former Postal Service employee with 16+ years of service. In March of 2006 I was involved in an altercation with another employee. the other employee was issued a letter of warning, but I was t… read more
I am a federal employee with almost 30 years of service. I
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am a federal employee with almost 30 years of service. I have been a member of the Senior Executive Service since 1999. Of the 30 years, 28 have been in management and leadership capacities. Until t… read more
Hello I am following up on a WC issue that I asked about regarding
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Hello I am following up on a WC issue that I asked about regarding an employee who has been out on a WC leave. To summarize past actions, our company believes his claim had no merit. I have been infor… read more
We have an employee that has been injured since last July.
Ely, Counselor at Law
We have an employee that has been injured since last July. He is performing a modified assignment under light duty and now that job is done and we are changing his job assignment to a different and di… read more
Im a 55 year old woman that was inured at the u.s. postal
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I'm a 55 year old woman that was inured at the u.s. postal service i injured my back on the job. I had surgery on 11-02 2002. I went back to work after 2 months off from my surgery. I returned back to… read more
We have an employee who has been receiving WC benefits
Legal Eagle, Attorney
We have an employee who has been receiving WC benefits including indemnity benefits since 05/05/2016. He has stated that he is not returning to work in the oilfield which means he is not returning to … read more
Im a federal worker, who. getting terminated from the U. S.
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I'm a federal worker, who. getting terminated from the U. S. Postal Service, I had been in the U.S.A.F 11 years, I WAS MEMBER OF THE U.S.A.F., NOT DRAFED ,VOLANTIED. i GOT INJURED DURING MILTARY TRAIN… read more
I am a Federal employee. I have 22 years of service with the
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am a Federal employee. I have 22 years of service with the VA. My boss (newly hired 9 months ago) wants to put me on a Performance Improvement Plan. What are my rights?… read more
Im a treasury employee as a bank regulator and have been working
Lawyer Bob
Lawyer Bob, Doctoral Degree
I'm a treasury employee as a bank regulator and have been working for the Treasury for 24 years. About 22 years ago I was involved in a fight and was convicted of Felony battery. Can they take my pens… read more
Im an hourly employee at a Chevrolet dealership(been there
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I'm an hourly employee at a Chevrolet dealership(been there 6 years and am 68 years old) I bought a Dodge from another dealership , the sales manager went nuts and is seeking a way to terminate me. He… read more