Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I was let go from my employer after 7+ years of service, It
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I was let go from my employer after 7+ years of service, It was found in my favor that no willful misconduct was the case my employer has filed to apeal the decision of my UE investigator they have af… read more
I was let go from an optometry practice after almost 7 years
Ellen, Attorney
I was let go from an optometry practice after almost 7 years of employment without any disciplinary warnings or actions and am being threatened with a lawsuit for HIPAA violations because I have maint… read more
Disability insurance issue: When I was let go from my
John, Employment Lawyer
Disability insurance issue: When I was let go from my employer earlier this year, I was on short term disability. Not knowing if I was going to get long term disability (LTD), I took my retirement in … read more
I was let go from county employment after 25 years of service.
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I was let go from county employment after 25 years of service. I was promoted to a General Inspector II job after 3 years of service which was of equal pay to a Plan Examiner position II in pay. . I s… read more
i was let go from my employer after ten years of employment
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
i was let go from my employer after ten years of employment as of this year..i was involved in an accident involving two commercial vehicles, me and my partner were struck from behind..this happened o… read more
I live in florida and was just let go from my employer after
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I live in florida and was just let go from my employer after my FMLA ran out. I have had multiple health issues over the last 10 years ranging from cancer to a chronic back injury. In December of 2011… read more
I was let go in April by my employer after 7 months of ...
Anne
Anne, Attorney
I was let go in April by my employer after 7 months of employment because company changed its IT diections and they decided that they are putting on hold a technology that I specialize in. I saw on CN… read more
I was terminated from my employment after 7 years in management
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I was terminated from my employment after 7 years in management I was terminated from my employment after 7 years in management for not reason. I have never been warned or repromanded. I was offered n… read more
My employment was terminated today by my employer after 7 years.
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
My employment was terminated today by my employer after 7 years. Last week, I asked for a schedule change from Nights to Days to help me meet my family/work needs. I was denied and so I informed my bo… read more
Hello, My husband was let go yesterday after 10 years of employment.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hello, My husband was let go yesterday after 10 years of employment. He was asked to sign a Mutual Employment Separation agreement in return for a severance package which includes 3 months of full pay… read more
I was let go after 16 years of employment, I was on parttime
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I was let go after 16 years of employment, I was on parttime because of lack of work. I asked to work even 30 hours and they said see if we get more work by spring. Then they hired a new girl, more mo… read more
After working 13 years as an Office Manager, I was let go .
Ray, Employment lawyer
After working 13 years as an Office Manager, I was "let go". In questioning my employer as to what I had done or not done to be let go, he answered -- "it's an age thing". I am 71 years old in excelle… read more
After approx. 13 years of employment I was let go with no explanation
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
After approx. 13 years of employment I was let go with no explanation of why. My tenure as an estimator was successful as to projects won and profits made. I was not paid for a $200.00 commission and … read more
I was let go after 14 years of employment and my health insurance
Ray, Employment lawyer
I was let go after 14 years of employment and my health insurance was cut off completely the day after I was let go. It doesnt seem right but is it legal?… read more
Was recently "let go" from my employer of 2 years from the
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Was recently "let go" from my employer of 2 years from the position of Energy Manger just weeks after receiving a National award for recognition of energy savings, a great review, raise and bonus.....… read more
I was let go from my job after 2 years + of employment to be
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I was let go from my job after 2 years + of employment to be told that I was not a good fit for the company. There was disperate treatment toward me, I was in an uncomfortable & hostile environment pl… read more
I filed an unemployment claim with CA EDD earlier this year
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I filed an unemployment claim with CA EDD earlier this year after being let go in a layoff. I started receiving benefits, but about 7 weeks ago the Continued Claim Form failed to arrive. I tried a num… read more
I was recently let go after 7 months of employment and after
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
I was recently let go after 7 months of employment and after dealing with a hostile work envrnmnt (boss) from day 2. Two "write ups' that I received were fabricated by my immediate boss and the issues… read more