Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I was just wrongful terminated from my job on today due to
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was just wrongful terminated from my job on today due to gender,and religon discrimination. What would be the best way for me to pursue my case? through the EEOC or through a discrimination attorney… read more
I was just terminated from my job and I feel it was wrongful
Ellen, Attorney
I was just terminated from my job and I feel it was wrongful termination. I also feel as though it is a breach of the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing. Is there any way to argue this?… read more
I need some legal advice for wrongful termination, feeling
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I need some legal advice for wrongful termination, feeling baggered and harrassed at work.… read more
What is wrongful termination and how is it proved if the individual
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
What is wrongful termination and how is it proved if the individual involved is a public school employee?… read more
I am employed in Indiana and feel I am a victim of age discrimination
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am employed in Indiana and feel I am a victim of age discrimination and wrongful termination. I was employed as a Regional Manager over seeing ten retail locations. I took a region that had been los… read more
I am a victim of “wrongful termination” at a local community
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
I am a victim of “wrongful termination” at a local community college. I have been teaching for 35 years, the last 16 of which were at this college. I had been rehired with no exceptions or restriction… read more
I was terminated by my job and feel it was wrongful. I am
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was terminated by my job and feel it was wrongful. I am what is called a PRN or an as needed employee and was not sure if I had any wrights. Under the employee policy temporary employment in general… read more
How difficult is it to prove wrongful termination when I have
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
How difficult is it to prove wrongful termination when I have documents and supporting emails to prove that what the company has written me up for, and ultimately terminated me for, are not based on f… read more
I understand that Florida is a "at will" state, so wrongful
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I understand that Florida is a "at will" state, so wrongful termination is hard to prove. I was fired today and was told because of incidents that one employee said i have done in past. I never receiv… read more
I just got fired from my job today due wrongful termination,
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
i just got fired from my job today due wrongful termination, verbal abuse and learning disability discrimination … read more
I was fired today for what I believe is wrongful termination.
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was fired today for what I believe is wrongful termination. I need to know if I have a case. My boss fired me for talking about her behind her back and basically taking other people's words over min… read more
I was terminated and I feel it would fall into some kind of
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I was terminated and I feel it would fall into some kind of discrimination or wrongful termination act. do you have a few min. to here what has happened?… read more
I was just terminated by my employer and I feel this was a
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was just terminated by my employer and I feel this was a wrongful termination. I'd like to know if I have a good enough case to pursue civil litigation. Some things that occurred - employer neglecte… read more
I was terminated today. I feel it was wrongful. texas is a
C. M. Page, Esq.
C. M. Page, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was terminated today. I feel it was wrongful. texas is a "work at will" state. I worked for a college in admissions and had a verbal altercation with a former student who had locked a dog in a hot c… read more
Would I have a case for wrongful termination if I got fired
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Would I have a case for wrongful termination if I got fired while I was on work comp? It was a slip and fall in 2008 that I injured again in 2009 and 2011.… read more
I need to find out what elements I would need to show to prevail
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I need to find out what elements I would need to show to prevail in a wrongful termination arbitration trial. The dealership had a written policy stating customer's addresses on their invoices are not… read more
I feel i have a wrongful termination case. I was terminated
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
I feel i have a wrongful termination case. I was terminated on 2-15-2007, what is the statue of limitation?… read more
i was terminated today and I know it was for the wrong reason.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
i was terminated today and I know it was for the wrong reason. I was told i grabbed an employees arm when I didnt. I DIDNT do that and would not have. I told the girl what she was doing wrong and she … read more