Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
can my boss comp my overtime for later use, yet pay other guys
INFOLAWYER, Partner
can my boss comp my overtime for later use, yet pay other guys time and half for their overtime… read more
Do you handle employment law, for unpaid wages and overtime?
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Hello, do you handle employment law, for unpaid wages and overtime? … read more
Video surveillance cameras installed in our offices today in chicago, IL
Roger, Litigation Attorney
A memo was issued stating it was for safety reasons yet we have had no safety issues. 1. Are the cameras legal (I assume they are? 2. We were given an acknowledgement memo to sign about this. Must I s… read more
This is in regard to hourly employees and their overtime. Our
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
This is in regard to hourly employees and their overtime. Our company pays 1.5 times hourly wage for any overtime worked in a 40 hour period. If an hourly employee uses vacation, personal time or if a… read more
I have a question regarding the ACA and the 90 waiting
John, Employment Lawyer
I have a question regarding the ACA and the 90 waiting limit … read more
If an employer does not offer comp time for overtime are they
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
If an employer does not offer comp time for overtime are they required to pay evertime also can they make you take vacation if you are in the hospital. Iam in the state of Texas.… read more
I have a question regarding overtime wages in North
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I have a question regarding overtime wages in North Carolina … read more
I filed a claim against my employer regarding overtime wages
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I filed a claim against my employer regarding overtime wages and documented everything. I chose to file on a State level (Colorado) Dept. of Labor and Employment/Division of Labor. It took numerous ph… read more
I recently quit my job over a safety issues. I reported the
Ray, Employment lawyer
I recently quit my job over a safety issues. I reported the safety issue to the only supervisor there at the time, and was threatened with I will be watching you for when you mess up. I had nothing to… read more
What is current law in texas regarding comp time in lieu of
INFOLAWYER, Partner
What is current law in texas regarding comp time in lieu of overtime for 1) salary non-exempt and 2)hourly employees?… read more
I have a questions regarding calculating wage increases and
Sam, Attorney
I have a questions regarding calculating wage increases and decimal points. For instance, if a person hired in at $21.24 per hour and received a two percent wage increase each year, what decimal place… read more
I need Socrates again -- I was offered backpay for an unpaid
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I need Socrates again -- I was offered backpay for an unpaid overtime claim but have not yet received the wages. What if I do not accept the wages (they were only an estimate, nothing concrete) and in… read more
Anyone able to answer my questions about wages and overtime
LEV
LEV, Retired
Anyone able to answer my questions about wages and overtime asked by a nanny? we did not pay taxes and we thought we could declqre in the end of the year... Should I answer the labor borad with fillin… read more
Hello, There has been an ongoing discussion between my
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Hello, There has been an ongoing discussion between my peers and myself concerning comp time. The question is weather or not we are entitled to any sort of compensation time for routinely working in e… read more
Have a question on Comp time(overtime trade for payed time
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Have a question on Comp time(overtime trade for payed time off)Our company pays you a 15% ntb for working second shift.They used to pay you this for a period of 90 days if you where switched back to d… read more
I have some questions regarding workplace harassment. It's
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Hello, I have some questions regarding workplace harassment. It's been a long year, and since I don't have time tonight to discuss everything that has led to my manager's retaliation based evaluation … read more
I recently filed a overtime wage claim form I mailed it in
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
HI I recently filed a overtime wage claim form I mailed it in to the department of labor friday … read more
I have a question on overtime policies in Florida. Florida.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have a question on overtime policies in Florida. … read more