Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband has had spinal fusion back surgury, he wants to
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My husband has had spinal fusion back surgury, he wants to go back to work as a school bus driver, his doctor has released him with the restrictions of an air door and an automatic. The school require… read more
My husband is 36 years old and injured his lower back requiring
Ellen, Attorney
My husband is 36 years old and injured his lower back requiring a 2-level spinal fusion. This happened August 2, 2009 while he was lifting a bin out of his truck and the lift gate had been cut off the… read more
My husband had spinal fusion sugery from a ruptured cervical
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
My husband had spinal fusion sugery from a ruptured cervical disc in his neck. 1.5 years ago, a non-work related issue. Around 1 year ago he was assaulted by an employee (he was a GM the employee a su… read more
In 1995 I was injured on the job and had to have a 2 level
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
In 1995 I was injured on the job and had to have a 2 level fusion. The fusion was a success and I went back to work. April of 2008 I started having trouble with my back again and it was affecting my f… read more
I am having spinal fusion surgery as a result of motor vehicle
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I am having spinal fusion surgery as a result of motor vehicle accident in which other driver was arrested. My employer, one of the Casinos in CT, has informed me that my department has disapproved my… read more
My husband has been suspended from his job and now they are
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
My husband has been suspended from his job and now they are dragging it out and won't schedule a meeting. To top it off, there were other managers involved in the incident and nothing has been done to… read more
My husbands condition was determined to be permanent and stationary
Experienced Attorney
Experienced Attorney, JD
My husband's condition was determined to be permanent and stationary after a spinal fusion surgery about 5 years ago. The worker's comp. case was settled and he is supposed to get health care coverage… read more
Can an employer scream at my husband at any point? We moved
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Can an employer scream at my husband at any point? We moved here on the promise of a job. His employer decided to make him an employee. He was promised $10,000.00 a week as a physician. 2 months later… read more
My employer promoted me, paid for my move, my husband quit
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
My employer promoted me, paid for my move, my husband quit his job to move with me. An employee that applied for the job I was promoted to, did not get it and was under me when I arrived for my new jo… read more
My husband has been asked by his employer to resign from his
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
My husband has been asked by his employer to resign from his position due to his attitude. Or he can accept a contract for the next 60 days to see if there is improvement. He has seen nothing in writi… read more
My husband had issues with his former employer and had gone
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My husband had issues with his former employer and had gone through the first 2 steps of disciplinary action. In these 2 steps his union attorney doesn't present anything (as is the usual plan of acti… read more
I had a Anterial CervicalDisc Fusion and still cant return
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I had a Anterial CervicalDisc Fusion and still can't return to work due to disc has to fuse and dr won't let me drive more than 30 min in a car and my job is 45 min in good weather. Can I collect unem… read more
My husband was let go with no warning from his job. He had
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
My husband was let go with no warning from his job. He had worked for the company for 13+ years. Often working 80-90 hr weeks. Many days not even stopping to take a lunch. He was a feedlot manager(the… read more
I have a foot problem and so far the only shoes that will accomadate
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have a foot problem and so far the only shoes that will accomadate my foot pain is an UGG boot which my employer will not allow. I have tried orthopedic shoes and insoles which do not work. The UGG … read more
A friends husband was let go from his job after 2 years…the
INFOLAWYER, Partner
A friend's husband was let go from his job after 2 years…the explanation by his (female) manager was that he didn't relate well to others working in the office (although she seemed to be the only one … read more
my husband has dementia, he was just fired from his job as
P. Simmons, Attorney
my husband has dementia, he was just fired from his job as a janitor at the local catholic grade school. They said they fired him for getting in a fight with another employee. I feel the fight was cau… read more
My husband had to request a medical layoff from his employer
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
My husband had to request a medical layoff from his employer Shaw Stone & Webster as per recommendation by his Doctor. When he found they had put in for a non-medical layoff, he called to request the … read more
My husbands job has been threatened. His employer has said
Ellen, Attorney
My husband's job has been threatened. His employer has said that if he does not improve his job preformance he will be fired. He has wored at this company for 6 years. He does all that is asked of him… read more