Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am having issues with an employer video taping me without
Loren, employment lawyer
I am having issues with an employer video taping me without consent and today I was let go because of my knowledge of this....?… read more
can an employer watch you on a video camera if it has audio
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
can an employer watch you on a video camera if it has audio attached to it in washington state i was told that it is an cival rights violation is this true thanks… read more
I just recently started a new job and was told today by a coworker
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I just recently started a new job and was told today by a coworker that my employer is video taping and voice recording the entire office. I was not informed of this by my employer and it makes me qui… read more
on my job my supervisor has employees and the employers watching
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
on my job my supervisor has employees and the employers watching me because someone called in and said i was stealing. this is so not true and i need to know if i can take legal action.… read more
im being singled out at work and my employer has video taped
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
im being singled out at work and my employer has video taped me in my car in the hopes of catching me having an affair with a co worker, is this harassment and legal?… read more
If i am still employed but have been sent to accomadations
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
if i am still employed but have been sent to accomadations department to find me another job with company because of my disability and have filed a complaint with eeoc and received letter "right to su… read more
My former employer had me act in a training video they use
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
My former employer had me act in a training video they use internally. I am no longer employed their, did not sign a release, and don't want them to use me in their video. Is there anything I can do?… read more
Does the employer has the right to monitor employees after
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
Does the employer has the right to monitor employees after work? Using the video tape or wired employee at his/her home?… read more
Can my employer force me to watch anti union video at work?
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Can my employer force me to watch anti union video at work? I am commission-only (retail furniture), and have set work hours. The employer wants me to come in early to watch the video.… read more
Can my employer video tape me and state that I'm not holding
Loren, employment lawyer
Can my employer video tape me and state that I'm not holding the railings willing walking down stair and thus can be written up on a potentially being un safe? … read more
I have intermitten leave for High blood pressure, hypertention.
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I have intermitten leave for High blood pressure, hypertention. I call off work at 600 am but my employer video tapes me in my front yard at 12:30 pm doing yard work. I am facing termination for Fraud… read more
Lawenforcement talked their way into my work to do
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Lawenforcement talked their way into my work to do surveilance on me. They said i was selling meth there.can i sue for defamation. … read more
I had sent a text message to a friend/ work associate(gay female)
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I had sent a text message to a friend/ work associate(gay female) asking if she wanted to watch a video of another female work associate. This friend brought the text to management and now trying to g… read more
i worked in a distillery, was fired by video tape of me mixing
Sam, Attorney
i worked in a distillery, was fired by video tape of me mixing a drink,they took me across state lines to test me for drugs & breath test both were .000 breath test, no drugs. fired for stealing an ou… read more
If I am still employed and working in a hostile environment
Ellen, Attorney
If I am still employed and working in a hostile environment due to my employer not wanting to train me but says he knows I am trying, what grounds if any do I have to file a claim or if I chose to res… read more
My employer call me in today and once I arrived they ask if
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
My employer call me in today and once I arrived they ask if I needed a lawyer, I said no they showed me a tape of me bent over, the day I got hurt at the job and said that Idid not appear to hit anyth… read more
I think my employer may have been video/ audio taping me at
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I think my employer may have been video/ audio taping me at my office without my consent or knowledge in Oregon. There are no signs posted anywhere in the office. I am usually the only person working … read more
My employer want to video tape me and a colleague describing
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
My employer want to video tape me and a colleague describing an wire fraud issue we endured in February. I don't feel comfortable being recorded. What can my employer do to me if I refuse to be record… read more