Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
In july I got 2 managers in my store fired for stealing. Since
INFOLAWYER, Partner
In july I got 2 managers in my store fired for stealing. Since then I have been asked several times to take 1 of the positions but refused due to the fact it would cut my pay. On oct I was terminated … read more
i have been fired do to he say she say that i was stealing
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i have been fired do to he say she say that i was stealing food at my job they have no proof but word of mouth from 2 other employees that say they saw me. but the two employees that say they saw me a… read more
can i sue my ex employer for firing me without any kind of ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
can i sue my ex employer for firing me without any kind of notice? They fired me for stealing 1/2 hr of time.… read more
I was fired for being late to my job 3 or 4 times in a 10 month
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I was fired for being late to my job 3 or 4 times in a 10 month period. I was employed there for 5 1/2 years. I was denied U.E. and the reason my employer stated sounded as if I was absent from work a… read more
Can I be fired for asking to work only shift during x-times,
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
Can I be fired for asking to work only shift during x-times, and saying do not schedule outside of these times because I cannot work, than get scheduled outside of those times, and choose not to work … read more
I was fired from my job and accused for check kiting only 1
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I was fired from my job and accused for check kiting only 1 check didn't clear and I got hit with overdraft fee , this happened because I was told by my manager the wrong ex specter date for my incent… read more
I have worked for my employer for 4 1/2 yrs. I love my job
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I have worked for my employer for 4 1/2 yrs. I love my job and would like to keep it for as long as i can. My bosses all know me. I was hired at an above grade rate of pay to be a hassle free employee… read more
I GOT FIRED FROM MY EMPLOYEE AT THE END OF MY SHIFT FOR STEALING
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I GOT FIRED FROM MY EMPLOYEE AT THE END OF MY SHIFT FOR STEALING TIME FOR NOT WORKING,NOT CLOCKING IN AND SAYING I WAS AT WORK AND WAS NOT AND THE AMOUNT WAS 92 DOLLARS AND THEY SAID THEY HAVE ME ON T… read more
I was fired from my job for taking to much approve time off.
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was fired from my job for taking to much approve time off. I lost my medical coverage for me and my husband who was a patient there. We are getting calls about events going on and receiving mail too… read more
I was terminated from my job at 4 1/2 months pregnant. The
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
I was terminated from my job at 4 1/2 months pregnant. The company cited 'budgetary reasons.' At the time, I was employed part time but had put in a formal request for full time work 2 weeks prior to … read more
i was fired from my job because my roomate was fired for stealing.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
i was fired from my job because my roomate was fired for stealing. i was fired for gullt by association, i had no knowledge of her stealing and was told that i lived with her and should have known wha… read more
I was fired on the job that I worked for 8 1/2 years. I was
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
I was fired on the job that I worked for 8 1/2 years. I was told that I would receive a 'package deal'. I didn't realize that a package deal should have been done the same day I was fired on the job. … read more
I was fired from my job. I was accused of stealing
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I was fired from my job for miscount. I was accused of stealing medication, i even took a drug test and I passed. I could not collect unemployment for 3 months. I finally found a job, it was a struggl… read more
I was recently fired from my restaurant job for stealing a
socrateaser, employment lawyer
I was recently fired from my restaurant job for stealing a dinner roll. Food is eaten all the time, there, and has never been expressed as a problem, with the managers having given specific permission… read more
I was just fired from my job as a waitress for stealing a
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was just fired from my job as a waitress for stealing a cash tip that was left with a credit card receipt. Management said that security camera footage shows that when I bussed the table, I picked u… read more
Hello, I was recently fired from my job for stealing candy
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Hello, I was recently fired from my job for stealing candy and sodas. I am not sure the exact dollar amount that I took but it is right under $50. I had been taking these things over the course of 4 m… read more
I was just recently fired from my job. I was a 16 1/2 yr associate
Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott, Attorney at Law
I was just recently fired from my job. I was a 16 1/2 yr associate with this company. I dedicated my life to this company. They told me it was due to respect for the individual and job performance. I … read more
I was fired form my job after being with the company for nearly
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was fired form my job after being with the company for nearly 8 yrs. In the time I was there I have only received one write up for being late for work. The reason being was for a employee hitting a … read more