Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
My Sr. Manager position was eliminated with my PA employer.
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
My Sr. Manager position was eliminated with my PA employer. I have worked with the for over 14 years. In return for my signing a separation agreement- I will continue collecting 10 weeks of pay, in ad… read more
In January 2010 I signed an acceptance letter for a sales manager
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
In January 2010 I signed an acceptance letter for a sales manager position with a company based in PA. Part of that acceptance is a non compete paragraph naming specific competitors I cannot work for … read more
We utilize a job offer letter once candidate accepts the job.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
We utilize a job offer letter once candidate accepts the job. This letter includes iitems such as position accepted, salary, shift, details on salary, etc. We need to add an at-will employment stateme… read more
We live in SC and my husband accepted a management position
INFOLAWYER, Partner
We live in SC and my husband accepted a management position in MS. There was a 90 day trial period during which time he was given a vehicle allowance and placed on company insurance. He acquired a lea… read more
My manager was let go and now his position has been posted.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
My manager was let go and now his position has been posted. I noticed on the description that my job role is included exactly what I do. Can my job get rid of me if they hire someone new and give them… read more
I am in a sr leadership position in my company. My company
DrewMSJD
DrewMSJD, employment lawyer
I am in a sr leadership position in my company. My company was dealing with performance issues of a leader more senior than me. during his evaluation, he told his boss that he apologized to me over an… read more
In 2006 I interviewed fora sR. financial analyst position ...
Paralegal Bill
Paralegal Bill, Associate Degree
In 2006 I interviewed fora sR. financial analyst position with the hiring manager. At the interview I recieved a job description titled Sr. Financial analyst. It had all the work responsibilities I cu… read more
I accepted a management position for a medical office. I had
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
I accepted a management position for a medical office. I had a stable position with another company when I accepted this position. They claim they are an at will employer, but then put me on a 3 month… read more
Hi Tina, Ive got a letter from my manager that my position
Hi Tina, I've got a letter from my manager that my position will be eliminated and she is offering me a lower level position that completely isn't related to my current position.This letter doesn't gi… read more
I gave a letter of resignation that said I would resign my
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I gave a letter of resignation that said I would resign my position in two months, the letter was accepted then three weeks after I submitted the letter I was called in an terminated. My question is s… read more
I was given a position until Jan, 2018 when they will
John, Employment Lawyer
I was given a position until Jan, 2018 when they will advertise for an administrator, after that one of the Jurors stated we need to give her a raise, the other juror stated move to give her one dolla… read more
I am past retirement age and have held a position as manager
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I am past retirement age and have held a position as manager for 25 years in an Agency of about 25 people. Recently I have had the feeling that the management would like me to retire. I do a good job … read more
My husband was offerred a VP position in Dec., ...
BusinessDoc
BusinessDoc, Doctoral Degree
My husband was offerred a VP position in Dec., accepted and planned to begin early,now late Jan. and probably not at all due to a consultants vision without buget to pay. Left job of 26yrs, nothing ex… read more
I am in michigan. I plan to retire after my current contract
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hi. I am in michigan. I plan to retire after my current contract position is up in September 2018, will be 62 in October 2018. Can I still get COBRA and unemployment benefits if I file for Social Secu… read more
I was hired for and accepted a specific position. A few months
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I was hired for and accepted a specific position. A few months later, I was asked by admin. to take a manager position. I clearly stated at the time of my hire and at the time of this offer, that i di… read more
I reported my SR. manager to my HR director in my company
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I reported my SR. manager to my HR director in my company for accused me something that I did not do. The SR. manager wrote me up based on his lies not facts. After I reported, the next day the HR dir… read more
I have been notice by my company, another position has been
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I have been notice by my company, another position has been offered. I have not applied, posted or accepted it in writing. They are pushing to get me to sign the new offer and non compete. I want to k… read more
I am President/CEO of a publicly traded company. Recently, ...
Lawyer Bob
Lawyer Bob, Doctoral Degree
I am President/CEO of a publicly traded company. Recently, the board of directors posted that I had resigned my position and accepted a position of VP Business Development. Now, for the past month the… read more