Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
My 17 year old daughter and her 19 year old boy friend got
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My 17 year old daughter and her 19 year old boy friend got into a pushing fight at my place of employment. I was not working at the time but I was there. I got to the aid of my daughter. My company to… read more
What is the liability of the Employer in this situation
BusinessDoc
BusinessDoc, Doctoral Degree
My 16 year old daughter went in to her bosses to make a complaint about a coworker that is harassing her. She is a minor and he is 24 - she is not the only person who he is harassing. She was treated … read more
Im from Tn and my concern are about my 21 year old daughter
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
im from Tn and my concern are about my 21 year old daughter and her place of employment. She never made them aware that she was diagnosed with LD when she was in high school. Now that she is out and have worked in the working community since 15 years of age and a very good worker. She keeps running into issues with her co workers where they are constantly taking advantage of her and belittling her at every chance they get. As for her being and adult now what are her rights now as an adult. As a mother I can't and don't want to always be on the front line to fight all her battles, nor should my child have to wear sign around her neck that says I have a learning disability, but she cannot effectively communicate her wants and needs when she feels or is being done wrong, they want to push everything under the rug and respond to her in a way that makes her feel like she's the one that wrong. What can I do to help her. … read more
My daughter has been accused of touching a boy of 16/18 years
Judith
Judith, Owner
My daughter has been accused of touching a boy of 16/18 years old inappropriately. She is teaching in Kenya at the American International School since the beginning of this term (August). She has not … read more
my daughter is 17 years old and is working for wawa inc. she
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
my daughter is 17 years old and is working for wawa inc. she feels that she is being harrassed and bullied by her current Genermal Manager. Several occasions she has call me in tears. we have contacte… read more
17 year old Step sons girlfriend worked at the same place
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
17 year old Step son's girlfriend worked at the same place he did, he broke up with her and then she told the employer that he was sexually harassing her. The employer then questioned him about it, he… read more
The lady in question,(Rosamaria K), was working at the DMV.
Sam, Attorney
The lady in question,(Rosamaria K), was working at the DMV. During her employment (over 10 years) she twice accused her manager (Francisco G) of sexual harazment. He was fired from the DMV although ma… read more
My daughters employer has accused her of stealing from the
Ellen, Attorney
My daughter's employer has accused her of stealing from the company. She is being falsely accused. What course of action can she take to protect herself? They have not terminated her.… read more
My daughter is 17 years old. she has been working for her company
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
My daughter is 17 years old. she has been working for her company for almost a year now. They work her 6, 8, even 10 hour shifts without giving her breaks in between. This violates the Child Labor Law… read more
I have a question about my daughter's employment, she quit
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
i have a question about my daughter's employment, she quit about ten days ago and the owner has not yet giving her pay check and they told her to pick up today but she get there owner said that her ch… read more
im been harrassed in work by a colleges mother,because she
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
im been harrassed in work by a colleges mother,because she is accusing me of bullying her 16 year old daughter. the mother is approaching other staff that i work and bad mouthing me.i dont have a prob… read more
I have a question about be discriminated against at my place
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have a question about be discriminated against at my place of employment. I am 41 year old male and been with my company for 20 years. I do sales for a bank and and have made my sales goals up until… read more
I am a doctor in Florida, I was accused of touching and kissing
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am a doctor in Florida, I was accused of touching and kissing an employee against her will. She wrote me her number unsolicited and told me to call her. I called 3 times and got a male voice so hung… read more
I was accused of touching and kissing an employee against her
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was accused of touching and kissing an employee against her will. She wrote me her number unsolicited and told me to call her. I called 3 times and got a male voice so hung up. Turns out she is marr… read more
my employer has some questionable behavior in the work place.
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, JD and MBA and Masters of Law
my employer has some questionable behavior in the work place. She has accused a couple of employees of money shortages, and then tried to make negotiations for the employees to pay her the money. She … read more
If my 17-year-old daughter in 2007 worked for a company, was
Phillips Esq., Attorney
If my 17-year-old daughter in 2007 worked for a company, was fired, along with every person at the store, accused of theft of $100 in merchandise (she states it was approx. $5), can a lawyer NOW (2009… read more
my daughter is severly disabled. Her place of employment has
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
my daughter is severly disabled. Her place of employment has laid her off because of unacceptable behavior. She has been started on medication but her place of employment is not working with me to mak… read more
My 23 year old daughter was denied employment because her background
Sam, Attorney
My 23 year old daughter was denied employment because her background check showed a misdemeanor for theft when she was 18 years old. The temporary agency she is working through for employment has aske… read more