Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been employed on my job for (12) I feel after I complained
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I have been employed on my job for (12) I feel after I complained on working in a hostile working environment with a co-worker. I was immediately transferred to another location , my contractual aggre… read more
If you are treated wrong by a superior and feel like you are
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
If you are treated wrong by a superior and feel like you are working in a hostile environment and have now been place on administartive leave while hen does and investigation when he meet with me i fe… read more
Not sure. I feel that my work place is a hostile work
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Not sure. I feel that my work place is a hostile work environment for me … read more
My job is creating such a hostile work environment that Im
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My job is creating such a hostile work environment that I'm becoming physically ill. I feel like my only option is to quit but can't survive without unemployment benefits until I can get another job… read more
Hello, I feel my current job in a large timeshare exchange
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Hello, I feel my current job in a large timeshare exchange company is creating a hostile work environment because they have recently changed my position from customer service provider to production ba… read more
Hello My current work place is really not a good fit and
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hello: My current work place is really not a good fit and to me feels like a hostile work environment. In the past year, 2 people have taken a leave of absence due in part to the stress and their have… read more
I feel that I am working in a hostile environment. I had an
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I feel that I am working in a hostile environment. I had an altercation last Tuesday, was told it was over on Friday and Monday I'm getting screamed at in front of everyone regarding the incident that… read more
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment. Comments
hrpro37
hrpro37, BBA
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment. Comments from my direct Supervisor who is head of HR. I've only been here 10 weeks. The Prozac is causing you to have memory loss, that's why you can't … read more
I feel that I am in a hostile work environment for which I
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I feel that I am in a hostile work environment for which I am taking sick time off work due to stress. I will not go back to work there. Should I take a medical leave of abscense? Would I have a winab… read more
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment due to the fact
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment due to the fact that I have been the target of harassment for almost a year and have gone to my HR dept, my boss and my Loss prevention dept and although… read more
I feel I have been working in a very hostile environment. They
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I feel I have been working in a very hostile environment. They allow people to behave badly, and when you complain, they make your life miserable until you are so stressed, you just want to quit. What… read more
If you feel you are in a hostile work environment, is it
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
If you feel you are in a hostile work environment, is it illegal to surreptitiously to record conversations in the workplace? … read more
I have been working at a place where an employee creates a
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I have been working at a place where an employee creates a hostile working environment. This person has gotten into several confrontations with about 7 different employees over the course of the last … read more
I have been harrassed on the job and have worked in a hostile
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I have been harrassed on the job and have worked in a hostile work environment, and have had false accusations made about me by my boss. I am a Business Representative for a major Union in Ohio. Can I… read more
I have been working in a hostile work environment years. I
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
I have been working in a hostile work environment for many years. I have discussed this with the Dir. of Risk and finally the SR. Dir. of HR. I explained that I was very unhappy because almost all of … read more
I just left my job after working in the same place for ...
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I just left my job after working in the same place for almost 10 years. It was a very hostile environment for me and it was affecting me tremendously. I contacted H.R. and explained the situation but … read more
I quit my job because of hostile work environment, my manager
Ellen, Attorney
I quit my job because of hostile work environment, my manager made me not take lunch to be able to finish an extremely rushed project without support. After I worked 12 hours, I been told by one of th… read more
I quit my job in May 2013 because of a hostile work environment.
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I quit my job in May 2013 because of a hostile work environment. I was approved for unemployment benefits but a month later the company is appealing. How do I handle the phone appeal in Texas?… read more