Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Marsha411JD, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
A company my son has been working for since High School, has
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
A company my son has been working for since High School, has suspended from work without pay because they said that he threaten a fellow employee. He stated that they wouldn't give him the fellow empl… read more
My son is an 18 year old senior in high school. Is there any
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
My son is an 18 year old senior in high school. Is there any limits to how many hours he can work in a school week, a school day, and is there a time limit that they cannot work after? My son leaves f… read more
my 16 year old son attends a private school in michigan. since
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
my 16 year old son attends a private school in michigan. since 14 and 9th grade he and all students in high school are required by the school to play a sport or work at the school to attend. he works … read more
I work at a hotel I have worked here for 18 years 4 weeks
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I work at a hotel I have worked here for 18 years 4 weeks ago they changed my status to "on call" 1 week ago they informed us that the office where I work would be closing for good I was informed that… read more
My son is a 23 years old and a severe diabetic. He has been
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My son is a 23 years old and a severe diabetic. He has been working with this company since he graduated from high school as an electrician for wiring airplanes. He was up fron about his diabetes from… read more
My 34 year old son was in a hostile work environment at the
socrateaser, employment lawyer
My 34 year old son was in a hostile work environment at the high school he worked at as a teacher. He went out on short term disability and was told that he would not be offered a contract next year a… read more
I was laid off by Kansas City school district for one year.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I was laid off by Kansas City school district for one year. I was called back to work at another high school, at this high school in two months I have been abused twice by students, had my iphone stol… read more
My son is being told he is unable to get any unemployment
Phillips Esq., Attorney
My son is being told he is unable to get any unemployment benefits. He has had 4 jobs since high school. … read more
Q Hi, my name is Tatiana, 27 year old waitress at a high end
P. Simmons, Attorney
Q: Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX year old waitress at a high end hotel/bar lounge. just recently my manager has been critiquing me a lot, basically my 90 day evaluation in his/her eyes is bad, i got eval… read more
My 27-year-old son has Autism and was terminated from his
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My 27-year-old son has Autism and was terminated from his job that he has had since 2010. I feel that they were unfair because they wouldn't let me talk to him and let him work one more weekend. … read more
My 17 year old son has already graduated from high school,
RobertJDFL, Attorney
My 17 year old son has already graduated from high school, and got his first job working for Best Buy a few months ago. They put him in the warehouse unloading trucks. With the approaching holiday sea… read more
Up until a few weeks ago I coached wrestling at the local high
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, JD and MBA and Masters of Law
Up until a few weeks ago I coached wrestling at the local high school, during a tournament, I slapped a wrestler on the shoulder to get his attention as he was walking around the arena in his under we… read more
My husband works for a school district as a custodian/maintenance
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My husband works for a school district as a custodian/maintenance worker. Two weeks ago, he called in sick to work because of extreme pain in his neck. That day, he went to a doctor approved by his in… read more
My son has worked for a warehouse company for 4.5 years ,starting
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My son has worked for a warehouse company for 4.5 years ,starting right out of high school. An older woman he worked with gave him a small bag of pot. It fell out of his pocket and his supervisor seen… read more
I am 22 years old and have worked in a local school district
jlaw219
jlaw219, Hearing Officer and Arbitrator
I am 22 years old and have worked in a local school district for 4 years. In August, I was assigned to work as a teacher's aide for a Pre-K teacher. This teacher told me at the time that she told the … read more
My son was employed by a local High School as their Head Wrestling
P. Simmons, Attorney
My son was employed by a local High School as their Head Wrestling Coach. Background: He is one of two State Champions from this High School, was very highly respected, High Honor student, Never any t… read more
My husband works as a janitor for the pat fourteen years at
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My husband works as a janitor for the pat fourteen years at the local high school in WI and is one year away from retirement. Two years ago he had heart surgery to replace a valve. Since his surgery h… read more
Henry had worked for a local medium size manufaccturer for
socrateaser, employment lawyer
Henry had worked for a local medium size manufaccturer for more than 30 years. A couple of weeks before he retired, the company director of human resources told him that the company would pay the heal… read more