Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
How can they just stop your Insurance with out notice..Im
JPEsq, Attorney
How can they just stop your Insurance with out notice..I'm with Hartford which is the company JP Morgan Chase insurance company and I'm still receiving money, so I'm really confused ?… read more
I was signed out of work because of stress. I was told by
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Hi I was signed out of work because of stress. I was told by the Hartford Insurance Company that in Connecticut I can't collect from work insurance for stress related reasons. I don't know what to do.… read more
I was terminated on 12/10/09 by the hartford insurance company
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was terminated on 12/10/09 by the hartford insurance company due to a sudden illness by my son and I had to leave and pick him up and had to stay home from work the next day also because I became si… read more
How to prove "Willful" in regards to my former employers
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
How to prove "Willful" in regards ***** ***** former employers misclassifying me as an IC and also for failure to pay minimum wage and OT.I am going after that "liquid damages" penalty, however it doe… read more
I WAS EMPLOYED WITH THE ORIGINAL TRAVELERS INSURANCE COMPANY
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I WAS EMPLOYED WITH THE ORIGINAL TRAVELERS INSURANCE COMPANY IN HARTFORD, CT FROM 1974-1993. AT THE TIME OF MY LAYOFF IN 1993, TRAVELERS BEGAN UNDERGOING THE FIRST OF MANY STRUCTURAL CHANGES INVOLVING… read more
I have been employed by a branch office in Hartford CT company
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have been employed by a branch office in Hartford CT company headquartered in Ohio for about 4 months in a sales position. I have been harassed by my immediate manager threated physically and verbal… read more
Hello, I have another question regarding LTD overpayment.
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
Hello, I have another question regarding LTD overpayment. Can the insurance company gain access to my bank account... bank balance if any? What did you mean by my "being persistant" with the insurance… read more
My question is regarding how the company i work for handled
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
My question is regarding how the company i work for handled a meeting involving me and 3 other employees. We were suspected of smoking pot. We were taken into a conference room and questioned with the… read more
Scotty, I have a general question regarding a company's
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Hi Scotty, I have a general question regarding a company's legal obligation to payout accrued unused vacation time to employee's that voluntarily leave the company when there was an acquisition of the… read more
I am working for a company that is selling their health insurance
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I am working for a company that is selling their health insurance through the federal marketplace over the phone.....I am being asked to do something that is illegal and jeopardizes my insurance licen… read more
I have a question regarding sub contracting Company A is the
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Hello, I have a question regarding sub contracting Company A is the end client, Company B is the primary vendor of company A My Company C has sent a candidate to B and they placed him at A Candidate h… read more
I have a question regarding group LTD insurance. 1. TIME
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Hello sir, I have a question regarding group LTD insurance. 1. TIME LIMITS: NOTICE OF CLAIM/PROOF OF CLAIM/STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS A. Notice of Claim/Proof of Claim Most benefits plans have requirement… read more
if a company sell to a other company and part of the agreement
socrateaser, employment lawyer
if a company sell to a other company and part of the agreement is to have insurance and 401k with life insurance and now they don't offer it . is there any legel action that we can take as an employee… read more
My question is regarding california unemployment insurance
socrateaser, employment lawyer
My question is regarding california unemployment insurance appeals board. What does it mean if the case is "dismissed due to non apperance?". My employer (appellant) did not show up on the hearing. Do… read more
I have a question on how to answer a letter from my health
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, employment lawyer
Hi I have a question on how to answer a letter from my health insurance company. they are saying i didn't answer correctly on the initial application and didn't disclose that i had talks to a doctor a… read more
I have a question regarding health insurance. If my employer
John, Employment Lawyer
I have a question regarding health insurance. If my employer is not covering me for health insurance because i am covered by my husbands, am I suppose to get money back for him not covering me for hea… read more
I am responsible for submitting payroll to an outside
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
I am responsible for submitting payroll to an outside company. If my company misclassifies an employee as 1099, can I be held personally responsible? … read more
I have a question regarding health insurance benefits. We
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I have a question regarding health insurance benefits. We offer health insurance to our employees. Based on class and contracts that have been negotiated, some employees pay 50% of the premium and som… read more