Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
This may be a little lengthy, but I dont know how to ask the
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
This may be a little lengthy, but I don't know how to ask the question without giving all the details. I work in a retail store as a 1st Assistant Manager. My manager was injured in a motorcycle accid… read more
Yesterday evening I received an email from my employer to
Loren, employment lawyer
Hello, yesterday evening I received an email from my employer to review and sign an arbitration agreement. I don't know what this is and or if everyone received this notice or just me? How can I get h… read more
I emailed the letter below to my supervisor and copied HR.
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I emailed the letter below to my supervisor and copied HR. Note that the whole email is just a little too long to fit in this first screen so I will paste what I can and then paste the whole think in … read more
Hi , I was hit in the face ( lower lip ) with a shovel last
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Hi , I was hit in the face ( lower lip ) with a shovel last July, I don't know how much to expect to settle for ?? ,, Scar is a little smaller than a dime ,, but farly noticyable . Dave K. in Ct.… read more
i receive a letter in the mail saying i was disqualified for
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
i receive a letter in the mail saying i was disqualified for voluntarily leaving, but i was force out because of my manager and co-worker it was and unhealthy enviroment for me emotional and physical.… read more
I worked in a charter school and left on good terms and
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I worked in a charter school and left on good terms and received a letter of recommendation. After I left I asked the principal for a good recommendation for a job and she said she would. She gave me … read more
I was employed by a charter school in the 2007-2008 school
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I was employed by a charter school in the 2007-2008 school year. In late May, 2008, I received a letter stating that I would not be offered a contract for the following year. I was never formally obse… read more
The Head Start in Little Rock Arkansas has threatened some
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
The Head Start in Little Rock Arkansas has threatened some of the employees that if they don't transfer to where they are told against their will. They will be fired. One employee has to return to a s… read more
I received an letter from a lawyer in response to my email.
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I received an letter from a lawyer in response to my email. I feel that it is a treat to reveal personal information entrusted to him, if I do not back down. ------------------------------------------… read more
I received an email from the COO of the company saying I was
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I received an email from the COO of the company saying I was going to be fired. It was not meant to be sent to me, but should have been sent to my boss. I finished out the week but did not go back in … read more
I just received an email saying that my employer is taking
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I just received an email saying that my employer is taking or sick time away and anything accrued will be zeroed out. Our CEO's excuse in doing this is to make up the difference with disporportionate … read more
I just spoke to you, regarding threatening from my employer.
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
I just spoke to you, regarding threatening from my employer … read more
I received a death threat letter (and other letters threatening
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I received a death threat letter (and other letters threatening my professional license, etc.) when employed as principal of a public school. Tensions between myself and the staff were high becuase I … read more
I received a letter from IBM Employee Services Center
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Hi Pearl, I received a letter from IBM Employee Services Center regarding my pension … read more
I would like to know if I should be receiving pay for phone
EPLLAW
EPLLAW, Attorney
I would like to know if I should be receiving pay for phone calls I receive from the security co and how much. I am a part time nonexempt worker who mgmt has designated as the 24/7 person the security… read more
if I seek benefits, how much would it be reduced as I receive
RobertJDFL, Attorney
if I seek benefits, how much would it be reduced as I receive social security ? Unemployment less how much ?… read more
I received a severance letter by email that was not signed
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I received a severance letter by email that was not signed and was asked to give termination letters to all other employees signed with my boss's electronic signature. I emailed the boss and attached … read more
Is it legal to have primary age ESL students repeat a grade
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Is it legal to have primary age ESL students repeat a grade because they don't know how to read English or don't know … read more