Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it possible to be an hourly yet salaried employee at the
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
Is it possible to be an hourly yet salaried employee at the same time? I started at a 40 hour salaried employee but they have cut my "hours" so I'm only getting paid for 32 hours but they are still sa… read more
I have a workplace question. No one yet. At will and salary
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I have a workplace question JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer? Customer: no one yet JA: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried? Customer: at wil… read more
I am a salary employee yet they have me clock in and out for
Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott, Attorney at Law
I am a salary employee yet they have me clock in and out for lunch and in the morrning and at night. Other salary employee do not have to. And they do not show up on time or early as I do? What gives … read more
My salary was based on salary, plus commision. The company ...
BusinessDoc
BusinessDoc, Doctoral Degree
My salary was based on salary, plus commision. The company I worked for has just fired me for no reason given as of yet. They owe me in monies right at 25,000. from last years commision, i have beeen … read more
I supposedly a salaried employee. Yet my employer, in order
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I supposedly a salaried employee. Yet my employer, in order to, salary payroll has instituted a strategy by hich they have assigned those of salried types to come in three hours late on given days and… read more
I was a salaried manager for an employer in Virginia. My offer
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was a salaried manager for an employer in Virginia. My offer letter reads as salary, not hourly, yet, I was paid hourly. If I missed hours for a sick child or doc appt, etc, I was docked time on my … read more
A quick question. Haven't discuss with anyone yet. At will,
Loren, employment lawyer
hi there JA: Hello. How can I help? Customer: A quick question JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer? Customer: haven't discuss with anyone yet JA: Is the workplace "at will" o… read more
My son is paid a set salary yet the employer keeps track of
John, Employment Lawyer
My son is paid a set salary yet the employer keeps track of any late time (not talking abuse of same here), an hour or two taken for a doctor appointment, etc. He is often called by the boss to tell h… read more
Not yet. Lawyer. At will - salary. Is there a fee to connect
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Not yet JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer? Customer: Lawyer JA: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried? Customer: at will - salary JA: Anything … read more
I am an exempt salaried employee and have been for a year yet,
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I am an exempt salaried employee and have been for a year yet, my salary has not remained the same if I fall below 40 hours in a work week. I am penalized with no pay if I miss a day of work and paid … read more
I work for a company that says that I am paid salary, it says
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I work for a company that says that I am paid salary, it says salary on my paycheck too. Yet when I am told to not come in due to the places I am filling product at are closed I am not paid. I am also… read more
My company wants to change me from hourly to salary is that
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
My company wants to change me from hourly to salary is that possible? … read more
I have a question on employment law. I have not discussed it
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I am on short term disability for health issues and wanted to know the policies of FMLA… read more
I work for a company that pays what is defined on my compensation
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I work for a company that pays what is defined on my compensation statement as salary yet when my commission is under the amount of the salary they treat it just as if it were a draw and carry the lia… read more
Changing employee from salary to hourly. I am the hr dept
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
i am the hr dept and haven't changed this employee yet … read more
I was working as a salaried employee. I was terminated. I have
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I was working as a salaried employee. I was terminated. I have not been paid my wages yet. Is there a fine to the employer for not paying at the time of termination?… read more
LOWER PAY? NO DUCUSSION AS OF YET WANT TO BE SURE I REMAIN
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
nO DUCUSSION AS OF YET WANT TO BE SURE I REMAIN LEGALLY ACCURATE, I AM AN OWNER … read more
What are the rules and regs for PTO for exempt employees in
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
What are the rules and regs for PTO for exempt employees in Iowa? … read more