Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I would like to know what rights if any I have for being…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what rights if any I have for being fired for following the hippa law

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No not yet. I just found this site.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No, I just do in home care, this last time I worked for a co.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was fired for not giving information to a friend of the family they " consider" family

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
4/22/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

Why would your employer fire you for following HIPAA? Are there some other facts here?

I very much look forward to assisting you on this matter.