Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Do I have to a lawyer on wc case if I fire him for

Customer Question
Do I have to...

Do I have to a lawyer on wc case if I fire him for incomatance

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with your HR staff? Or with a lawyer?

Pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Is your employee "at will?" Does the employee belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've been fighting for 4 years. Do they have to cover my disabilities after settlement

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
He's been my lawyer for over 3 years. Never knows my case never returns my calls. Finally had court closure I had signed a week before had questions he never called me back. When we got to court I refused deal. What can I do
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call(###) ###-####
Thank you....
4/21/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there -- I will send you an offer for a telephone call and we can talk about your worker's compensation case. You must ACCEPT the ofer before I can call you. THANK you

You must press the accept button if you want me to call you. Company rules.

MARY