Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I got fired by my employer without a specific reason. Im a
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I got fired by my employer without a specific reason. I'm a coalmine supervisor for same company for 10 yrs never been discipline before& New management mine manager game in and fired me on a personal… read more
If an employee is fired; is the employer required to tell the
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
If an employee is fired; is the employer required to tell the employee the specific reason? In Washington State.… read more
Once an employer informs you that a separation has occurred;
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Once an employer informs you that a separation has occurred; they do not disclose the reason for the separation in the written document. The document reads "it is in the best interest of the employer … read more
can an employer fire an employee legally for the reason that
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
can an employer fire an employee legally for the reason that she refuses to talk to a coworker?… read more
Can you fire an employee that is searching for ways to sue
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Can you fire an employee that is searching for ways to sue an employer, also can you fire an employee for calling you an asshole… read more
Can a employer fire you for a medical reason? I was told to
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
Can a employer fire you for a medical reason? I was told to send in a letter of resignation but worried if i do that i will not be eligible for unemployment benefits. I work for a cell tower company a… read more
can you be fired from you job with information the company
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
can you be fired from you job with information the company got from your doctor with out your permission specifically what meds you are on to treat arthitis.… read more
If you were fired from an employer can they disclose this information
Ellen, Attorney
If you were fired from an employer can they disclose this information to other potential employers if they do a background check?… read more
I know the state of Wyoming is aright to work state you have
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I know the state of Wyoming is aright to work state you have informed me that a employer can fire you for any reason but I also told you he told the guy I was riding with not me in person. Does he hav… read more
Can you take legal action against employer if they fire you
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Can you take legal action against employer if they fire you within the 90 day window without reason of you not being able to perform your job… read more
What financial information can an employer release to other
INFOLAWYER, Partner
What financial information can an employer release to other employees about personal financial information? I believe an employee at my work maybe discussing salaries, 401K hardship loans, detailed 40… read more
Can a previous employer call your current employer to tell
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Can a previous employer call your current employer to tell them that you were fired? Also, can that previous employer say that the employee is a crook, thief, and other judemental accusations?… read more
can an employer tell others that they have fired you before ...
Jogoesq
Jogoesq, attorney
can an employer tell others that they have fired you before telling the one being fired? also can they say you are fired over the phone?… read more
Is it legal for an employer to terminate You without a reason?
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Is it legal for an employer to terminate You without a reason? Just saying "Changing Management, going a different route"? Had no warning, no specific reason, terminated that very day.… read more
in thg state of florida can a employer fire a work who is sick
Ellen, Attorney
in thg state of florida can a employer fire a work who is sick and medical can't work for health reason. Also do they have pay you (salaried employee) if you don't have vactions or sick days...Thank y… read more
I was fired from a bank for unjust reasons by the manager
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hi I was fired from a bank for unjust reasons by the manager and the company policy prohibits releasing any information about former employees other than their hire date, last day worked, title and re… read more
In TN does the new Privacy Act have relation to what ...
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
In TN does the new Privacy Act have relation to what information is released by a former employer to perspective employers? Additionally, when an employee is fired, should his/her co-workers be told w… read more
Can an employer require you to sign a Separation Agreement
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Can an employer require you to sign a Separation Agreement and Release of Claims letter that requires you to give up all your rights and release the company for any liability under ADEA and the agreem… read more