Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am employed with Peppermill Casinos INC in West Wendover,
Ellen, Attorney
I am employed with Peppermill Casinos INC in West Wendover, NV as a Surveillance Operator. During the course of my varied duties we sometimes observe individules on our property who have been trespass… read more
Im am in NY state. I was employed with a municipality. I
socrateaser, employment lawyer
Im am in NY state. I was employed with a municipality. I was "suspended for 30 days pending termination" for almost a year. During arbitration I was "allowed" to resign. Would it still be feasible for… read more
I am employed by a Hotel operating as an Limited Liability
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I am employed by a Hotel operating as an Limited Liability Company in the State of Illinois. My job title is that of Resident Property Manager, though my job duties are almost predominantly reception/… read more
I am currently employed at Tyson Food inc. in Sedalia Mo. I
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I am currently employed at Tyson Food inc. in Sedalia Mo. I had a total knee replacement in 2008 that I have recently had problems with. I took a couple weeks off and went to a doctor. The Dr has not … read more
I am one of 3 Leads in an IT environment. We operate very
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I am one of 3 Leads in an IT environment. We operate very similarly but 2 are under a different manager. I was put under mine May 2011. The first time in my career I have been put on PIPs and now a Fi… read more
I am an owner operator semi driver and I am employed by a lease
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I am an owner operator semi driver and I am employed by a lease my semi by a company in Chicago. I had an accident and was given a verbal suspension for 2 weeks with out pay. I am going into the 5th w… read more
i am employed by a national preschool. we have been notified
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
i am employed by a national preschool. we have been notified that with 6 absences we can be terminated. Doctors notes don't count. There is no such thing aas an "excused absence" In florida is this le… read more
I am a PEO payroll operator. Since the payroll dept. was restructured,
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am a PEO payroll operator. Since the payroll dept. was restructured, we were reduced to 2 operators in our Chicago office and a supervisor. My supervisor reports directly to the head of payroll ops … read more
We had stationed an employee in Afghanistan and he had been
socrateaser, employment lawyer
We had stationed an employee in Afghanistan and he had been there for the past 3 months for us. Today we were notified by the US Embassy there that he has passed away. We want to know what procedure w… read more
Hello, I have been employed as an Operations Manager for 3 years, 3 months and Im u
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
Hello, I have been employed as an Operations Manager for 3 years, 3 months and I'm undergoing what I believe to be constructive discharge. The first 18 months of employment were great, we got along we… read more
I am employed with a large real estate firm and have
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
i am employed with a large real estate firm and have recently been suspended for 3 days without pay for a false statement that was made about me. I have provided the employer with the proof. They are allowing me to go back after 3 days and then sign a correction action form which they wouldn't tell me for what as of now. The incident did occur after I attended a vendor event (left premises) and was on a Sunday. … read more
I was employed in a management with a Nashville Insurance Company.
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I was employed in a management with a Nashville Insurance Company. On September 30, 2009 we were advised that 70 people were being laid off for lack of work; I was one of them. The severance package t… read more
I was employed at a medical company from December 3, 2018 to
melissamesq
melissamesq, Attorney
I was employed at a medical company from December 3, 2018 to December 27, 2018.. I was 2 questions. My work did not give me my hoilday pay for Christmas eve and Christmas Day, I attended work on Dec 2… read more
I am employed at a senior center in Georgia. We were managed
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I am employed at a senior center in Georgia. We were managed by the area agency on aging for years but on 8/1/15 we were moved to being under our local county government. Under the AAA I was working a… read more
I am employed full time but I also own a business that is operated
Sam, Attorney
I am employed full time but I also own a business that is operated by my daughter and son-in-law. The company I own is an S-Corp and it has had losses since we opened. If I lose my full time job will … read more
I am employed by a radio station at a college in NC. I have
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I am employed by a radio station at a college in NC. I have worked as a part-time employee for 16 years. Last year our GM and one of the college VPs announced a new full time position that I was quali… read more
On 01/05/2018 I was employed with Big Rock Trucking Company
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer
Hello My name is*****: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer? Customer: On 01/05/2018 I was employed with Big Rock Trucking Company of Maine. I inform them thru text message that I… read more
I am a physician employed by Veterans Affairs Med Cntr in NC.
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I am a physician employed by Veterans Affairs Med Cntr in NC. I was recently deployed to Mid East. I had the Privacy/FOIA Officer check who has access to me veteran medical records st the VA where I a… read more