Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello, I work as a senior management professional for a non-profit
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Hello, I work as a senior management professional for a non-profit organization serving people with developmental disabilities. Individuals we serve have rights and one of the individual claimed that … read more
Am trying to find an attorney in my area that can help me
melissamesq
melissamesq, Attorney
Am trying to find an attorney in my area that can help me with a short term disability claim that has been denied and has been appealed and no answer to as yet. Oh my same FMLA claim has been approved… read more
My son was terminated by King Soopers. He has a developmental
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
My son was terminated by King Soopers. He has a developmental disability which has not been a cause for dismissal in the 13 years he worked for KS. What happeened from April to June seems to have been… read more
I work for a company that takes care of Adults with Developmental
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I work for a company that takes care of Adults with Developmental Disabilities. A co-worker who has been giving me problems has reported me for abuse of 2 clients. One client hit me in the face and pu… read more
I had a full time job and got laid off due to downsizing.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I had a full time job and got laid off due to downsizing. I also am the caretaker/mother of a developmentally disabled adult and received in home support services in the same state. I was receiving un… read more
I am a provider of waiver services for Developmentally Disabled
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am a provider of waiver services for Developmentally Disabled individuals in Ohio. The state has two different pay rates. One for when we are working and one for when we are allowed to sleep but be … read more
I am the parent/guardian of a handicapped young man that has
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I am the parent/guardian of a handicapped young man that has worked at the developmental disabled workshop for about 17 years. He is usually singled out because he is vocal and a very hard worker. Aga… read more
Hi, Im trying to find out how long my employer can hold
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Hi, I'm trying to find out how long my employer can "hold" my job while I am on state disability?… read more
I have been on workers compensation temporary total disability
Ray, Employment lawyer
I have been on worker's compensation temporary total disability for 8 years now and I am trying to find out what is the maximum weekly benefit for 2008 2009 and 2010 based on my weekly income of $1692… read more
my new boss at work are trying not to let me come back to work
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
my new boss at work are trying not to let me come back to work even though the place has always known i am disable never have i used this to get out of doing my job .they also want me to sing paper sa… read more
I am trying to find about how many breaks you are to recieve
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
I am trying to find about how many breaks you are to recieve during a 8 hour work day? Also I am trying to find out about paying for electric water and cable in house my boss pays the rent in out of t… read more
i was out of work for a pinched nerve also known as lumbar
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
i was out of work for a pinched nerve also known as lumbar stenonis for 2 months i used all of my vacation time 10 days in jan. they laid me off in feb. and said when i was feeling better they would t… read more
I was just trying to find out if I am able to quit my job
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I was just trying to find out if I am able to quit my job while on short term disability. I am in California and have a claim open through the state. The employer also has an integrated program. I am … read more
I am working part-time in the field with developmentally disabled
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am working part-time in the field with developmentally disabled adults. I am a supervisor. My employee has made my life miserable through her lack of managerial skills of people, insubordinate to me… read more
As a limousine company in Colorado I am being audited by
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
As a limousine company in Colorado I am being audited by DOL, lloking to see if anyone has ever represented Limousine company in such case and if they have a response to DOL Fact sheet ( 7 points) ava… read more
I was trying to find out if I was trying to be forced out of
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I was trying to find out if I was trying to be forced out of my job by a co-worker and did something stupid. Is is illegal in the state of Florida for me to record a conversation at work if my co-work… read more
I am trying to find a law about abandonment that regards
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
I am trying to find a law about abandonment that regards ***** ***** evacuating during a natural disaster instead of working shifts at a hospital that were not assigned prior to the natural disaster? … read more
I have been trying to find out where in Pennsylvania Law does
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I have been trying to find out where in Pennsylvania Law does it allow the employer to define "full time employment" for the purpose of unemployment compensation. This is particularly important to me … read more