Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been working in a hospital as department chairman of
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I have been working in a hospital as department chairman of a clinical department for two years. I have been concerned about some of the physicians in my department and the quality of their care, but … read more
I work in a veterans hospital in new jersey and I have a
melissamesq
melissamesq, Attorney
hi I work in a veterans hospital in new jersey and I have a very strong feeling that either our department manager or supervisor has someone in the department spying on me and another co worker also t… read more
I am assistant manager for the engineering department at a
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I am assistant manager for the engineering department at a resort and was talking with my chief engineer about one of the guys on our crew, the next day I was suspended while they conduct an investiga… read more
I am the Director of Clinical serivices in Assisted Living
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am the Director of Clinical serivices in Assisted Living Home. I have worked there for 28 years and have been very dedicated to my position. My job has recently expanded to included 17 more resident… read more
In Michigan, what is the law for a salaried manager who feels
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In Michigan, what is the law for a salaried manager who feels entitled to 2 weeks vacation paid, however, has only worked 8 months. There is no formal written contract agreement in the manager's file … read more
I work in a grocery store as an assistant department manager. I have h
Sam, Attorney
I work in a grocery store as an assistant department manager. I have had my employees yell at me in front of store management. Just recently I had a supervisor say and admit that she told me that she … read more
I am an assistant manager for a company and feel I have been
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I am an assistant manager for a company and feel I have been harassed and bullied for over six months. I finally broke sunday morning after another round of harassment and found no alternative but to … read more
I am a radiology department manager at a hospital. I have worked
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I am a radiology department manager at a hospital. I have worked there for 7 years. About 6 months after I started, a former boss of mine (which job I left because of sexual harrassment) came in throu… read more
I work hospital in the clinic as a practice manager, I do
Sam, Attorney
I work for a hospital in the clinic as a practice manager, I do not have a college education and I told my director that when they asked me to take the position, now 3 years later, they want have been… read more
I work as an assistant manager at a grocery store. I am an
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I work as an assistant manager at a grocery store. I am an assistant produce manager in a large produce department. I make 50,000 a year. It is a good job. I like my job. However, my boss, (the produc… read more
the not for profit hospital where I has has a clinic manager
John, Employment Lawyer
the not for profit hospital where I has has a clinic manager that has paid an employee for time the employee has not worked. I know this happened for one week (30 hrs) and suspect it has happened sinc… read more
I have worked for my employer for 22 years as a manager for
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
I have worked for my employer for 22 years as a manager for a hospital department in different hospitals. I have never had any write-ups or disciplanary actions. I was transferred to a new hospital in… read more
We own a minor emergency clinic. We have a office manager
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
We own a minor emergency clinic. We have a office manager who is also a physician assistant. This manager/PA supervises 3 medical assistants. The manager/PA is contract labor. The medical assistants a… read more
I am from Michigan, USA. I was asked to resign/fired from
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I am from Michigan, USA. I was asked to resign/fired from Stryker Medical (project manager) in October with the reason that I was soliciting company employees for outside work. There is no basis for t… read more
My wife has recently been mentally harassed and forced to
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My wife has recently been "mentally harassed" and forced to resign from a clinical manager position for a home care service. Since then she has taken a new position as a home care nurse with a new emp… read more
I work for the Department of Justice. I am a Assistant Manager.
Judith
Judith, Owner
I work for the Department of Justice. I am a Assistant Manager. I have applied for several promotions and have been overlooked. I have made the best qualified list 8 times. My current boss told me tha… read more
I am a department director in an assisted living facility,
I am a department director in an assisted living facility, successful in bringing the foof service department of one facility back into compliance on all levels. I was requested to do the same at anot… read more
I resigned my Assistant Management position on July 16th with
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I resigned my Assistant Management position on July 16th with Kohl's department store here in Arizona. My last day will be July 30th. I received a phone call from my District manager yesterday in whic… read more