Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am working in a dental office as a dental hygienist for
DrewMSJD
DrewMSJD, employment lawyer
I am working in a dental office as a dental hygienist for a year.I am always professional, always on time, team player and a good worker.My employer yells at me in front of other employees.I asked her… read more
I am the office manager of a dental office in MD. Our office
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am the office manager of a dental office in MD. Our office conducted a working interview with a potential employee who appeared to be intoxicated. I asked the person if there was something wrong if … read more
I am a dental assistant in an office with about 10
Sam, Attorney
Hi, I am a dental assistant in an office with about 10 employees. I was injured on October 13, 2015. I was off of work with Drs notes. I was dismissed from my job on November 13, 2015 due to it being … read more
I am an office manager for a dental practice in Texas. I am
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I am an office manager for a dental practice in Texas. I am salaried and work an average of 44-45 hours per week. I do not get any overtime pay or comp time. When I am sick and have had to take a day … read more
, I was office manager in dental office yrs. Dentist
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Hello, I was office manager in dental office for 21 yrs. Dentist sold practice to another dentist which took our staff on, including me 2/3/15. I was to be full time, they started me out 4 days and no… read more
Good evening, My name is Cecilia, I have a question hopefully
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Good evening, My name isXXXXX have a question hopefully I can get an answer. I work in a Dental office in the State of Washington. I am the office secretary/manager. My role in this position is to wit… read more
I am a dental hygienist. My office wants to pay me at an hourly
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I am a dental hygienist. My office wants to pay me at an hourly rate, but not for the hours when a patient is not scheduled, or a patient cancels. That is, they want me to be at the job, but only get … read more
My Texas dental office is being sold to a dental franchise.
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
My Texas dental office is being sold to a dental franchise. I have been an extremely big part of this practice and loyal employee of 20 years and feel that I was not properly informed of the transfer … read more
I am a counselor at a high school who is pursuing a teaching
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I am a counselor at a high school who is pursuing a teaching license in ED/D. I have a diagnosis of depression and anxiety, and I having trouble passing the PRAXIS Math test for my licensure. I feel t… read more
I have a small dental practice in Texas. My regular office
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I have a small dental practice in Texas. My regular office hours are Tues-Thurs, from 9-4pm. My staff is supposed to be at the office from 830am-4pm. I have a staff of 4. Three of these four have sign… read more
I am an office manager in a dental office. The company I work
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I am an office manager in a dental office. The company I work for has over 200 offices and they are in multiple states. They hired my as a salaried manager but if I need to leave early for an illness … read more
I work for a dental office as a general dentist. I am not
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I work for a dental office as a general dentist. I am not the owner and they are ordering office supplies under my name without informing me. I found out through another employee … read more
I have worked in a dental office years. Today my employer
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have worked in a dental office for nine years. Today my employer has tole me he is going to close his office May 31 due to the fact his wife is sick so he is going to retire. If I cannot find employ… read more
I am an owner and a dentist of a small dental office that employs
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am an owner and a dentist of a small dental office that employs 3 people. 3 weeks ago the receptionist came up to me and said that she is ready to quit unless I change her hours because she is tired… read more
I am a dental hygienist working in a small private office in
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Hello, I am a dental hygienist working in a small private office in Menlo park, California. The staff consists of 4 employees: the dentist, female assistant and an assistant. I have been working on th… read more
I am looking for a lawyer i am a student at a dental school
melissamesq
melissamesq, Attorney
Hello I am looking for a lawyer i am a student at a dental school in california … read more
I am on fmla right now and my work is harrassing my doctors
Brent Blanchard
Brent Blanchard, Solo Practitioner
I am on fmla right now and my work is harrassing my doctors office and wants to know exactly what the diagnosis is and the treatment but the doctor is saying no it is part of patient confidentiality. … read more
my granddaughter has responded to a dental office for a job...they
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
my granddaughter has responded to a dental office for a job...they told her to come in for a working interview; they worked her a ten hour day...that was a week ago...now they have called her back onc… read more