Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
While out on stress related medical leave my current employer
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
while out on stress related medical leave my current employer divulged to a prospective employer that I was out on Medical leave. Is that a HIPPA/Privacy violation. Do I have any recourse. My current … read more
I am from California, and I had a question about work related
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am from California, and I had a question about work related stress leave of absence. I've been with this company for over 16 years, and we had a recent leadership change. I have been posting good re… read more
Is it fraud to take a medical FLMA from work but still
Loren, employment lawyer
Is it fraud to take a medical FLMA from work but still attend school. The medical leave was due to work related stress. She is drawing sick pay for the days off that she has accumulated. Live in Ky. … read more
I have been advised by my medical doctor to take a medical
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I have been advised by my medical doctor to take a medical leave due to job related stress and anxiety that is prohibiting me from doing my job. My personal intention is to heal, then look for a job i… read more
HELLO! I was on a stress leave in michigan,I returned back
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
HELLO! I was on a stress leave in michigan,I returned back to work 2months later but in HR,Payroll,CIS system,it is shown Im still out.What should I do?… read more
I worked for RJR Tobacco for 18 years. I was a Sr. Manager.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I worked for RJR Tobacco for 18 years. I was a Sr. Manager. I had stress related anxiety, was on medication and was seeing a doctor. My compnay had stress leave available, I filled out paperwork and a… read more
Your question: "I am off work due to medical leave for Stress/anxiety/panic
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
Your question: "I am off work due to medical leave for Stress/anxiety/panic attacks. I am now on meds for it also. I have never experienced anxiety/panic attacks in my life until now...they are due to… read more
Work discrimination/harassment/ hostile working environment:
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Work discrimination/harassment/ hostile working environment: I am on STD due to stress from management. HR investigations (several) have made no changes. I received “paper work” for my work performanc… read more
Hello, I am writing to find out about work related mental
LadyJustice
LadyJustice, Attorney & Counselor At Law
Hello, I am writing to find out about work related mental health injuries. In 2009, had to take a medical leave from work after harassment from a new principal at my school. I was the union representa… read more
I am on medical leave due to an accident (not work related).
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am on medical leave due to an accident (not work related). My employer has asked me to sign a consent to obtain my medical records. My union representative advised me not to sign. Is there any way m… read more
If an employee returns to work after an approved medical leave
If an employee returns to work after an approved medical leave (with a diagnosis of severe post-traumatic stress with anxiety, depression and substance abuse), is the employer required to follow reaso… read more
I am currently on a Medical leave of absence for depression
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I am currently on a Medical leave of absence for depression an anxiety. I am scheduled to return to work in about 2 weeks. I am a single mother with a child with special needs and do not feel that I c… read more
An employee I manage and had an excellent relationship had
Loren, employment lawyer
An employee I manage and had an excellent relationship had a (stress breakdown at work) and was put on medical leave. She then told another of my employee's that I had showed her that employee's Previ… read more
I confided in my companys HR manager about some medical problems
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I confided in my company's HR manager about some medical problems I was having, and was assured of confidentiality. After I left her office, she immediately related our entire conversation to my super… read more
If I am out of work on disability and medical leave act can
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
If I am out of work on disability and medical leave act can I be reprimanded for excessive absenteeism upon my return to work?… read more
I took a medical leave of medical stress leave of absence
John, Employment Lawyer
I took a medical leave of medical stress leave of absence from work. I need to know if they have to continue my health insurance… read more
I am an office manager and just returned to work from
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I am an office manager and just returned to work from medical leave. On my first full day back at work my boss told me that I am being demoted. She didn't say there was anything wrong with my performa… read more
I work in california.No my medical leave has nothing to do
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I work in california.No my medical leave has nothing to do with my my case in hr. I am on medical leave for shoulder pain. I have reported my charge nurse for racial dicrimination and her inappropriat… read more