Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
Should I just accept the termination which was very unfair I
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Should I just accept the termination which was very unfair? I mean "Forget it and grow out of it attitude?"… read more
Can I be terminated for a test showing positive for alcohol
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Can I be terminated for a urine test showing positive for alcohol with out being contacted by the MRO or is the employers word good enough even if I am Innocent… read more
I was forced to resign or face termination from my position
Loren, employment lawyer
I was forced to resign or face termination from my position as a Manager of Clinical Practice with Gentiva Home Health, Spartanburg, SC. SC unemployment investigation determined that I am eligible for… read more
My employer said that I showed a low performance in my current
Sam, Attorney
My employer said that I showed a low performance in my current position. He said it was grounds for termination. But he would demote me and lower my pay and send me to a location in the company that w… read more
If your Boss walks up to you and say that she or he wanted
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
If your Boss walks up to you and say that she or he wanted to slap you down due to your attitude and make accusation that you are not doing what they say , when you are trying to complete task that ar… read more
I am TV producer terminated 8/20/2008 because the show just
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I am TV producer terminated 8/20/2008 because" the show just wasn't good enough"...it remains essentially the same show today. I was 56 yrs old and the 3 producers that have replaced me were all under… read more
Was terminated because my employer did not like my attitude.
Legal Eagle, Attorney at Law
Was terminated because my employer did not like my attitude. A coworker was making a change to a process that is going to cost the company more money. Another co-worker and I argued against it and I g… read more
I was terminated from my job when a co-worker wrote a letter
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I was terminated from my job when a co-worker wrote a letter complaining about my attitude to the corporate offices. No one will tell me (or anyone else) who wrote the letter, and it's been like a tho… read more
I was just terminated from my job. It was for a BAD ATTITUDE
skelly151
skelly151, partner
I was just terminated from my job. It was for a BAD ATTITUDE? And supposedly other employees complained. I have never been warned or written up. I have perfect attendance for the last 6 months! My emp… read more
Just terminated from my position as a LPN for 'inappropriate
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Just terminated from my position as a LPN for 'inappropriate and/or umprofessional conduct including, but not limited to, violation of resident's rights' Resident refused to be changed. I believe this… read more
My supervisor is targeting me. I believe she is aiming to ...
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
My supervisor is targeting me. I believe she is aiming to terminate me on grounds that I have an attitude problem when really what I am doing is whistle-blowing her incompetence, dishonesty, stonewall… read more
I was in a management position, when I was let go I was told
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was in a management position, when I was let go I was told the reason was for bad attitude and was told that some kitchen employees were not paying for their food. I was never given any counseling o… read more
I have been terminated from my job for a bad attitude. but.
Loren, employment lawyer
I have been terminated from my job for a bad attitude. but. When I ask what did I do or say that would warrant termination I can not get an answer. Is there anything I can do about this?… read more
I was just terminated from my position with no previous HR
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I was just terminated from my position with no previous HR involement or records in my file. When I asked about this they said they were an "at Will" employer. What does that mean? Do I have any legal… read more
Hello, I am facing potential termination and would like some
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Hello, I am facing potential termination and would like some advice. I work for a Frotune 14 company and have had a successful career with them for 9 years. This includes winning the President's Award… read more
if I, a male employee, shows a nude picture of my girlfriend
INFOLAWYER, Partner
if I, a male employee, shows a nude picture of my girlfriend (top down -- no face) to another male co-worker at a baseball game -- not on company time, is that enough for termination? Several other em… read more
My boss terminated me. The reasons he gave were not enough
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
My boss terminated me. The reasons he gave were not enough to get me fired according to other professionals in the community but... he did and the district manager backed him up. Afterward I starting … read more
An employee was terminated because the company he worked for
Ellen, Attorney
An employee was terminated because the company he worked for “said it was down sizing” but the position was renamed and still has the same work description and same pay. Was this an illegal structured… read more