Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
Never miss a day at work took vacation request to work
Loren, employment lawyer
Never miss a day at work took vacation request to work morning when I got back manager wanted me to work at night said could not work supended for a week is this legal? … read more
My supervisor ask me to work on her floor on my off day but
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
My supervisor ask me to work on her floor on my off day but when I get there, I was ask to go to another. Do I a have the right to go home,if I don't want to work on a different floor.… read more
I am due to go back to work after 3 months of due to an operati&#
Experienced Attorney
Experienced Attorney, JD
I am due to go back to work after 3 months of due to an operation.Has my employer got to offer me phase back to work.… read more
When I returned to work after a 3 week approved leave of absence,
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
When I returned to work after a 3 week approved leave of absence, my supervisor asked me to sign a "Performance Improvement Plan". He said he wanted me to have input and that we would write this docum… read more
I JUST GOT SUSPENDED FROM WORK FOR 3 DAYS DUE TO FICTICIOUS
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I JUST GOT SUSPENDED FROM WORK FOR 3 DAYS DUE TO FICTICIOUS ALLEGATIONS FROM 4 PEOPLE WHICH ARE ANONYMOUS WHAT CAN I DO… read more
I had miss 2 days back in Nov.i then missed a day in Jan.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I had miss 2 days back in Nov.i then missed a day in Jan. 2012 and had got a doctors note for that day. got the flu and was out form 2-29 till 3-5 and returned to work today as yet again another docto… read more
my boss is requiring me to bring a doctors note after missing
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my boss is requiring me to bring a doctors note after missing one day of work, can he do that?… read more
i was working 7 days a week i was imformed by supervisor i
Ray, Employment lawyer
i was working 7 days a week i was imformed by supervisor i was allowed to miss 1 day a week when i did so i was discharged am i elgible for unemployment benifits… read more
I was recently fired for missed days. To start, I worked 3
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I was recently fired for missed days. To start, I worked 3 days a week. When I had no work, I would switch days for another day in that week. My supervisor would OK those days. 3 days before I was fir… read more
I work for a major grocery retailer. Unfortunately i was
RobertJDFL, Attorney
please. I work for a major grocery retailer. Unfortunately i was hospitalized for several days missing work. My Supervisor wrote on the paper work schedule viewed by all my coworkers i was in the hosp… read more
Due to complications, my orthopedic sugeon will not release
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Due to complications, my orthopedic sugeon will not release me to go back to work and my supervisor is theathening me with being fried if I stay home any longer.… read more
IF A SALARY EMPLOYEE MISSES WORK DUE TO BEING SICK BUT BRINGS
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
IF A SALARY EMPLOYEE MISSES WORK DUE TO BEING SICK BUT BRINGS BACK AN EXCUSS TO WORK FROM THE DOCTOR CAN HE STILL GET PAID OR DO THEY NOT HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR THE DAY… read more
My husband missed 3 weeks of work due to emergency surgery.
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
my husband missed 3 weeks of work due to emergency surgery. on his return to work his employer gave him a bill for 540 dollars for their part of his medical insurance. they said he had to pay their pa… read more
I have missed a week of work due to a lower back injury. I
Loren, employment lawyer
I have missed a week of work due to a lower back injury. I qualify for fmla and was wondering if my employer can deny my fmla. I was not inpatient he gave me muscle relaxers and pain meds. He also mar… read more
I was fired the day my employer asked me to bring in paperwork
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I was fired the day my employer asked me to bring in paperwork as proof of my having scheduled a knee surgery. They said I wasn't going to reach my april sales quota (yeah, because my surgery recovery… read more
I missed a couple days of work due to being approached by an
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I missed a couple days of work due to being approached by an officer who made mescared that I was soon to be arrested. I happened to be out sick that day, and I was so distraught that I did miss the n… read more
Hi there, I had to miss a few days of work due to an illness
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
Hi there, I had to miss a few days of work due to an illness and I ended up receiving a write up for the days that I had missed. I talked to my Human Resources Manager, and they told me that if I can … read more
I had to miss work for five days due to a serious illness.
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I had to miss work for five days due to a serious illness. Upon returning, my supervisor notified me that I was on 90 day probation. They are forcing me to pay to obtain a copy of my driving record to… read more