Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I work at a bank part time available on saturday and sunday.
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I work at a bank part time available on saturday and sunday. They are now moving me from my branch to another branch and changing my hours which I'm not available for. And I was told if I can't do the… read more
I suffer from PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression. My Therapist
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I suffer from PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression. My Therapist and I are looking into certain accommodations at work, however my employer is requesting a copy of my Psychiatric Consultation from Mayo Clini… read more
I work at a bank as an assistant manager. I found out today
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I work at a bank as an assistant manager. I found out today from another manager at a different branch that my branch is getting rid of my position and I will be demoted to banker as of tomorrow. Do t… read more
In jan I asked accommodation due to work injury in
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
In jan I asked for work accommodation due to work injury in 2013. I did not get the accommodation until April. Feb called into investigation. Last week asked about the investigation again and was plac… read more
I work at a bank as a branch manager and was being investigated
John, Employment Lawyer
I work at a bank as a branch manager and was being investigated for excell fraud. Basically stating that I was making transactions on customer accounts to avoid fees to get bonus credit. After being i… read more
I have a very particular situation at work. Florida. I
Ray, Employment lawyer
I requested a Job Accommodation due to health issues. This was approved as permanent on July 26 2018. Yesterday, my manager verbally told me that HR is revoking that. According to them, it "Violates" a company/union agreement … read more
I work in a bank. Im a branch manager. Someone who had been
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I work in a bank. I'm a branch manager. Someone who had been working at my office transferred to another branch. A customer service issue surfaced after she was gone. I resolved the issue, but sent he… read more
I was terminated from my position as branch manager of a local
Joseph Leon
Joseph Leon, Member
I was terminated from my position as branch manager of a local bank due to lack of production which started in 2007. i was placed on warning in 03/08 for low production for 2007. i was hired in 03/07 … read more
I work for a large commercial bank. I was the Branch Manager.
Loren, employment lawyer
I work for a large commercial bank. I was the Branch Manager. In October my supervisor came out to the branch and wrote me up for falling asleep at my desk on Sept 22. I was dumbfounded. I had no know… read more
Planning to retire from Investment Bank due to family issues...for
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Planning to retire from Investment Bank due to family issues...for retirement tweet are advised to give HR 3 months notice. Are there Tax advantages teeter if I leave on Dec. 31 as oppose to Jan. 4 20… read more
i suffer from ptsd, i was diagnose last year in april, got
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
i suffer from ptsd, i was diagnose last year in april, got fired from job because of life management issues with ptsd, can i get my job due to employers failure to send me to employee health?… read more
My son works for the FDA and was injured because of a lack
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
My son works for the FDA and was injured because of a lack of a reasonable accommodation when they moved to their new offices. As a result of two strokes following heart surgery, he only has use of hi… read more
I worked for a company branch in Wyoming, main office in Montana.
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I worked for a company branch in Wyoming, main office in Montana. I requested to file a grievance against the new assistant manager, following the proceedures according to the administrative manual. I… read more
I am a branch manager at a bank who was recently transfered
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I am a branch manager at a bank who was recently transfered to a smaller branch due to sub par service scores. I have exceeded all of my other performance goals for managers but am being transferred f… read more
my job as a relationship mgr was eliminated at the branch i
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my job as a relationship mgr was eliminated at the branch i worked in on 4/12/2011. They are now moving a branch relationship mgr from another branch into that position. Do I have any recourse? The br… read more
For 24 years I have managed a branch bank of a large banking
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
For 24 years I have managed a branch bank of a large banking corporation in a town of 5000. This branch has 45-50% of the market share with 3 other competitive financial institutions. The corp is cont… read more
I asked my employer for a reasonable accommodation due to the
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I asked my employer for a reasonable accommodation due to the fact I have MS on May 14th and on Friday May 18th I was fired. The manager stated I was a legal liability. Do I have a case against the em… read more
I recently resigned from a company based in Newport News, Virginia.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I recently resigned from a company based in Newport News, Virginia. I worked in a branch office in the U.K., specifically Norfolk, England. During my final weeks of employment with the company I repea… read more