Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I think I have a strong whistleblower retaliation case. Not…

Customer Question
I think I have...

I think I have a strong whistleblower retaliation case

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this retaliation issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Not Hr my manager slightly

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am at will I don't belong to a union

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
4/2/2018
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?